Matias Kranevitter

Hi, mate!

Are you a River fan, maybe??? (???) :)

Im neutral in matters argentinian football, even the fact, that I share some simpathy for River due to Marcelo Salas. If I have to chose, I would take Racing, or some old school "small club" like Chacarita or San Telmo... ja ja... I was in Baires in 2002 and was really in love with the subte, and the old side of the city that slowly just "desapeared" for the modern face of it (Puerto Madero, Palermo, etc.),,, really a sad thing, but is the world in where were living.

Same thing with Santi-asco, my city. I had to got out of it then, and come to Europe, because i needed a change in life, and couldnt stand the develop of "my city". Pero, no quiero dar la lata, salu2 "trasandino" :)))

PS; que te parece el fichaje d Otamendi??

Por favor, 1 opinion objetiva, y no las "jiladas" para la galeria q uno lee el Canchallena.
buenos Aires is some city all right 36 football stadiums with over 10000 capacity.
The biggest of course is Rivers Monumental and their transfer policy has taken a new twist with Kranevitter.Ex River manager Simeone has arranged a deal with River to buy 60% of the new Mascherano for 8 million euro with a buy out clause of 48 million
This leaves River with the remaining 40%
With River probably being the greatest football school in the world and Atletico being Europe's best sellers this seems like a huge partnership which will ensure huge success for both.

Hi, mate!

Are you a River fan, maybe??? (???) :)

Im neutral in matters argentinian football, even the fact, that I share some simpathy for River due to Marcelo Salas. If I have to chose, I would take Racing, or some old school "small club" like Chacarita or San Telmo... ja ja... I was in Baires in 2002 and was really in love with the subte, and the old side of the city that slowly just "desapeared" for the modern face of it (Puerto Madero, Palermo, etc.),,, really a sad thing, but is the world in where were living.

Same thing with Santi-asco, my city. I had to got out of it then, and come to Europe, because i needed a change in life, and couldnt stand the develop of "my city". Pero, no quiero dar la lata, salu2 "trasandino" :)))

PS; que te parece el fichaje d Otamendi??

Por favor, 1 opinion objetiva, y no las "jiladas" para la galeria q uno lee el Canchallena.

Hey!
im a Belgrano of Córdoba fan ( thats why my simpathy for manchester City, the colours )
Always had sympathy for River, mostly for my brothers who are fans, of course they hate Belgrano for, as you know, We provoked their relegation hehe

I live in Palermo, and i know what you mean, but It has it's historical side, the Varela varelita bar ( Borges wrote about it ) the Serrano street where the malevos roamed, Palermo viejo...It grows on you

Otamendi, tengo una sensación dividida....es bueno? Claro que si. Tuvo una temporada magnifica, para serte sincero no vi casi nada de su etapa en Portugal. Pero si juega lo que demostró en Sevilla y lo que le vi en Vélez no va a defraudar. Ahora,pagaría 45m por el? Ni ebrio.

Un saludo!

Last edited:
Gutted he didn't sign, could have been the great dm Fernando isn't... he's probably going to become a beast under Simeone's guidance. Won't be surprised to see him going to england for 35-40m in a few years.

Gutted he didn't sign, could have been the great dm Fernando isn't... he's probably going to become a beast under Simeone's guidance. Won't be surprised to see him going to england for 35-40m in a few years.
He has a great name for branding, as well. I know no one likes to acknowledge such things but it really does matter in modern football. If he reaches his potential he and his club will make quite a bit via image rights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.