Matias Kranevitter

City_Sean said:
Read before that he's set to join Atletico, but not link up with the squad until december?
That's when the season finishes in Argentina

Whilst he's a decent prospect, I've heard he's got poor vision.

"Four River Plate players were taken to hospital after they were sprayed with an irritant by fans of bitter rivals Boca Juniors on Thursday, causing their Libertadores Cup derby to be abandoned at half-time.
The last 16 second leg tie between the Buenos Aires clubs at Boca's Bombonera stadium was deadlocked at 0-0 when the incident occurred in the tunnel as the players came out for the second half. TV pictures showed Leonardo Ponzio and Leonel Vangioni rubbing their eyes and other players pouring water over their faces to wash away the substance, which had an effect consistent with a lachrymatory agent such as pepper spray. They, along with team mates Matias Kranevitter and Ramires Funes Mori, were later taken to hospital for treatment for what Argentine radio described as "burns"."

From Eurosport.

This should be another signing to keep our Midfield fresh and tidy. If we fail to get pogba atleast two should be in his stead

This should be another signing to keep our Midfield fresh and tidy. If we fail to get pogba atleast two should be in his stead

Have you heard anything?

I have watched him a few times in the last 12 months as I keep an interest in Argentine football.

For me he would be the perfect anchor in our midfield and a perfect partner for Pogba.

Have you heard anything?

I have watched him a few times in the last 12 months as I keep an interest in Argentine football.

For me he would be the perfect anchor in our midfield and a perfect partner for Pogba.

It's same as some weeks ago, we and atletico are still top of the pile. Will see in the coming weeks.

Hopefully we can get him before he joins Atletico then City has to pay the automatic mark up.
Actually, I don´t really know, if Atletico has all that ammount of money they think is needed to get some of the players they wanted this new season. They are saying in Marca, that Simeone wants Luciano VIETTO (30 mio, Villareal), Filipe Luis again(loaned from Chelski), Emanuel Mammana (young defender from River Plate too, 10-15 mio), and still Monreal or another left wing. So I dont really see it coming through, only if they sell Manzukic to some italians teams, to get some cash. They have won nothing this year, so no big money is now on the run for them, iMO.

Actually, I don´t really know, if Atletico has all that ammount of money they think is needed to get some of the players they wanted this new season. They are saying in Marca, that Simeone wants Luciano VIETTO (30 mio, Villareal), Filipe Luis again(loaned from Chelski), Emanuel Mammana (young defender from River Plate too, 10-15 mio), and still Monreal or another left wing. So I dont really see it coming through, only if they sell Manzukic to some italians teams, to get some cash. They have won nothing this year, so no big money is now on the run for them, iMO.

Fiorentina and Valencia both interested now from what I have read, mate.

I really hope City can sign him because he will be one of the best defensive midfielders in Europe when he arrives.

Fiorentina and Valencia both interested now from what I have read, mate.

I really hope City can sign him because he will be one of the best defensive midfielders in Europe when he arrives.
Then, I think, City have to make the move first, than them. Fiorentina doesnt have anyway the money to struggle with us, if we really want to have him. And Valencia has now some other open issues trying to keep NICOLÁS OTAMENDI (between lines, a defender that will be please me A LOT, if he will come to City) in their squad, the Negredo thing to resolve, and to sign a new keeper, as Diego Alves is now injured (another potential hell of a sign for City!!!!)...

So, I don´t see so much candidates to beat. The point is if we really want to have him now... Im not really sure. Greetings mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.