Matias Kranevitter

Tbh Fernando isn't what city should be striving for. We need some who can pass and defend like mascherano. This boy is good

Have you actually heard we are in for him mate?

I would seriously love this lad at City.

He just helped River reach the Copa Libertadores semi-final last night.

Have you actually heard we are in for him mate?

I would seriously love this lad at City.

He just helped River reach the Copa Libertadores semi-final last night.

Heard we are watching him like we did the Zucu last summer. No idea if we made any movement atm. My focus is on the bigger signings right now.

For a start Fernando is average, Europa League at best.

Kranevitter is like Matic in that he has playmaking attributes as well, his passing range is exceptional.
+ 1.

Yesterday Krane was in the start 11 and was rated as one of the best on the field (Copa Libertadores, round of 16, against Cruzeiro, Bra ).... (from 1 to 10 the valuation)

Marcelo Barovero (6)
Gabriel Mercado (7)
Jonathan Maidana (8)
Ramiro Funes Mori (7)
Leonel Vangioni (7)
Carlos Sánchez (9)

Matías Kranevitter (8): Has shown again this time one of the best version of his playing. good blocks, parry, marks and distribution. He was always one step ahead of his opponents.

Leonardo Ponzio (8)
Ariel Rojas (7)
Rodrigo Mora (7)
Teo Gutiérrez (8)

Source: http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/...jes-de-una-noche-historica-de-river-en-brasil

Looks like he is going to Inter for around 7m euros.

Di Marzio on the report.

No doubt they will flog him for 30m-40m in 2 years time unless they become a title challenger, the lad is dynamite.

Looks like he is going to Inter for around 7m euros.

Di Marzio on the report.

No doubt they will flog him for 30m-40m in 2 years time unless they become a title challenger, the lad is dynamite.
We obviously don't rate him if he's going to go for 7mil euros. He looks class but that's all from YouTube. Although you can't fake the vision he showed in those clips. We'll be the ones bidding 40 mil for him in 2 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.