Mats Hummels

J3SUS

Would fit nicely next to kompany. After seeing him play for BVB it is clear his reading of the game is nearly on par with komps. At 25/26 his physical attributes and his air of calmness on the ball are also veey aparant. IMO he would form an 'iron curtain' with kompany.

Re: Matts Hummels

You Hummels, I'll sing it.

Doesn't iron rust??? Not sure I'd want a rusty curtain.

To slow and if we are going to play a high line he will be exposed

FantasyIreland said:
Where is the link mate?

No link to any paper spec etc, but im justing bringing his name up as he would be in the region ( if not cheaper) than mangala.

I was interested to see how others rate him? IMO viable world class centre backs are a a rarity and he fits the bill.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:03 pm --<br /><br />
supercity88 said:
You Hummels, I'll sing it.

Doesn't iron rust??? Not sure I'd want a rusty curtain.

As long as its not exposed which opens a whole new can of worms regarding a new CDM.

Dont think BvB will let him go easily since his contract expires in 2017 and he has no release clause

Ok,while we're banding names around with absolutely no transfer foundation whatsoever........ i'll throw in Kostas Manolas,the 22 yr old Olympiakos player from last night - he looks a talent.

FantasyIreland said:
Ok,while we're banding names around with absolutely no transfer foundation whatsoever........ i'll throw in Kostas Manolas,the 22 yr old Olympiakos player from last night - he looks a talent.

TBF, all a very ordinary side were made to look good against the rags last night. Assuming Nastacic stays, we need the finished article alongside Vinny. I don't think that's Manolas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.