Mats Hummels

I think he's a waste of money. Fans who follow the German league talk about his problems, honestly he sounds like a total nutcase. Insomnia, eating disorders, being "burned out" by football, yeah this guy has massive flop potential. I'm almost sad the rags didn't get him.

Hopefully Bayern keep dominating the Bundesliga. It's discrediting their league. Their TV deals will eventually collapse with a one-club league. More eyeballs for the PL. Maybe Ancelotti will keep it competitive, he never seems to be as strong in league play anyway.

"Es kommt nicht nur darauf an, Titel zu gewinnen. Es kommt auch darauf an, wunderbaren Fußball zu spielen, zusammen mit Freunden erfolgreich zu sein."
It's not all about winning titles. It's also about playing wonderful football and being successful together with friends.

Hummels, a few years back when Gotze went to Bayern.
Well I guess he is going to join his friend Gotze :-)

I think he's a waste of money. Fans who follow the German league talk about his problems, honestly he sounds like a total nutcase. Insomnia, eating disorders, being "burned out" by football, yeah this guy has massive flop potential. I'm almost sad the rags didn't get him.

Hopefully Bayern keep dominating the Bundesliga. It's discrediting their league. Their TV deals will eventually collapse with a one-club league. More eyeballs for the PL. Maybe Ancelotti will keep it competitive, he never seems to be as strong in league play anyway.
I think Dortmund has a great scouting system. They'll replace him easily and still challenge.

Can I just say Hummels is the least person in the world I thought would be joining Bayern?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.