Mats Hummels

I think Bayern have better team than us because they have better director of football and not only better coach.

City´s getting the right people. I wouldn´t be surprise to see a change of direction quite soon.

glad Pep will be gone from there so I can go back to disliking Bayern again. They even commit to buying their rivals best defender before a Cup final FFS. Reprehensible.

You know there was nothing coming from Bayern officials until Dortmund went out and told the public that Hummels wants to join us, right?

That joke league almost kicked Madrid out. For the second year in a row. Just say´n.
Do Real Madrid really strike you as a great team this year? Because they barely beat us and we are an absolute shambles and Roma could easily have knocked them out as well. The Bundesliga is undeniably a joke league now, any league where one team has the financial might to take the best players off the second best team is instantly a joke. Remove Bayern from the equation and it's a very exciting and competitive league, but with them in it it's really now just a fight for best runner up, like Ligue 1.

Bayern take all Dortmunds best players lol

Hummels just is returning home. He has his friends and family still living in Munich - that is where he spents his free days.

He is not leaving because of the higher wage - Watzke told that they would have equalled it. I do not think that it is about trophies. You cannot look behind closed doors but we think that there was some problems so Hummels decided to leave.

Actually he was a great bargain for Dortmund. He came pretty cheap from Bayern in 2008 - and they buy him back for big money. And they had his service for 8.5 years.

-------------

Dortmund will probably get Toprak from Bayer Leverkusen. The cry out about that will not be as loud...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.