May and the missile

She's about to be the first prime minister since Maggie to win a by election from the opposition.

Oh I hope not. Then the news will be Maggie this Maggie that, can't I just enjoy her being dead?

To be fair it does look like another final nail in the long line of final nails in the now 98% nail coffin of the Labour Party.

UKIP also looking for a post Brexit boost in a town 70% voted non. Seems they think the English working class have gone all right wing.

Wonder what has given them that idea?

Since it's to be based again up here, which not many are happy with, this news is not reassuring. It's a total fucking waste of money.

The west and NATO have literally thousands of nukes. This is just a look at the size of our dick exercise. We're still important, can't afford it but fuck it let's have it anyway.

We have come up with a solution.

We have a referendum, the part if the country who want it the most can fucking park it off shore to their area.

That might take the edge off enthusiasm to have it.

One things for sure, it gets it to fuck away from us.

Oh I hope not. Then the news will be Maggie this Maggie that, can't I just enjoy her being dead?

To be fair it does look like another final nail in the long line of final nails in the now 98% nail coffin of the Labour Party.

UKIP also looking for a post Brexit boost in a town 70% voted non. Seems they think the English working class have gone all right wing.

Wonder what has given them that idea?
I think you'll find it's the English 'non working' class nowadays. Sat on their arses living on benefits in areas that used to have an industrial/manufacturing base. Ukip just tapping into populist resentment that we can either try to tackle, or take the easy way out by just labeling them rw/racist/thick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.