Mccain V Obama Presidential debate

newcrossblue said:
Once upon a time the President of the USA was the President of the World, but soon it will be a collective thing between China, Russia, and Venezuela.

care to elaborate?

15martinpetrov said:
pretty lame so far. they should, you know, answer the questions they're asked.

Not many politicians do.

McCain is well known to have a short fuse, i just Obama would press the right buttons for him to blow.

A bit boring really......turned it off after a hour. I Didn't think McCain came over as bad as I thought he would, seemed to be taking the fight to Obama. Obama seemed be be rocked by McCain from time to time. Would love to see George Galloway up there with both of them discussing Iraq. He would verbally kick the shit out of both of them at the same time!!!! Poor quality politician's these days!!!!!!

McCain looked nervous, more so when challenged about some of his facts regarding obamas voting record.

mat said:
McCain looked nervous, more so when challenged about some of his facts regarding obamas voting record.

I saw that myself. I noted he was reluctant to level those charges early on, but got more confidence to do so, later.

I will say, though, I think McCain got through the debate by making NO meaningful eye contact with Obama, which bemused me. On the plus side, for McCain, I thought his debate held up, in many parts, although he never truly worked over his younger opponent.

He reminded me of the wiley old journeyman boxer who gave Obama a few round the corner digs and elbows. Obama survived, probably his worst, debate area.

Now, it's up to McCain to see if he has the stamina and speed to keep up...

CNN Commented that McCain strongly detests Obama. A couple of times i thought McCain was holding back his temper, overall looked like Barak "won" it.

All about maanging vs expectations over here. Obama ws expected to do worse. From my perspective they were on par, so Obama "wins" beacuse less was expected of him.

Much has been made in the US press since the dabate about McCain's unwillingnss to acknowledge Obama and McCain's general gumpiness.

It's interesting how the Israelis view Obama. He receives much support
both from Jewish liberals and arguably the right-wing AIPAC, but his
middle name bothers Israelis a lot. Also, there are doubts whether he is
really a Muslim apostate. Here is an article which analyzes Obama's
similarity to early Zionists:
<a class="postlink" href="http://samsonblinded.org/blog/obama-against-jewishness.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://samsonblinded.org/blog/obama-aga ... shness.htm</a> What do you think of the parallels?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.