MCFC annual dinner last night

lawrenceofbernarbia

Tomorrow night there is a dinner being held at the stadium with an audience with Hughes and Dunne and a number of other players.

There is a chance to ask questions direct to Hughes from the fans. How do you think this will go down in the current climate? I imagine the questions will be screened before they are answered. Is anyone going off this forum?

Re: MCFC Anual dinner tomorrow nght

lawrenceofbernarbia said:
Tomorrow night there is a dinner being held at the stadium with an audience with Hughes and Dunne and a number of other players.

There is a chance to ask questions direct to Hughes from the fans. How do you think this will go down in the current climate? I imagine the questions will be screened before they are answered. Is anyone going off this forum?

Hughes probably wont be there

I went to one when Pearce was 'caretaker' manager and he was supposed to be there.never showed up.Nedum and Joey Barton were there with Wardle.

Re: MCFC annual dinner tomorrow night

Be interesting to see the body language between them, as a few papers and people on here have suggested their relationship isn't good. Anyone on here going?

If the club captain aint there then i will be worried???

Both Hughes and Dunne attending are part of the agenda so it will be unpopular on the night if they do not show. The event is sponsored by Thomas Cook and is provided to anyone who subscribed to a box or other selected hospitality this year. I bet it is the last thing either of them need at present. Especially if they are not getting on.

Hughes is gonna make them serve dessert first then a starter before the main course in the second half of the evening.

i am going.

this is a copy of the email you get. Note the bit about the questions!!!

Thank you for confirming your attendance for this season's Annual Corporate Dinner to be held in the Citizens' Suite at the City of Manchester Stadium on Tuesday 6th January 2009. A guideline itinerary for the evening is as follows:

6.45pm Guests to arrive for drinks reception via Entrance F (East Stand)
7.15pm Call for dinner
11.30pm Bar closes, guests to depart

During the course of the evening there will be a question and answer session with our Manager Mark Hughes and members of the first team squad including Captain Richard Dunne (please note that questions have been pre-arranged). We also have after dinner entertainment by comedian Billy Bean.

Following Billy Bean we will be holding an auction and a raffle with a percentage of the proceeds going to City in the Community, the Club's registered charity working with over 120,000 people across Manchester and Tameside in a variety of sport, health, education and social inclusion programmes.

I'm sure one of the biggest blues ever will be there.

:0)

Well, did anybody go to this tonight who can give us some honest feedback on how it all went? Or is it too early yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.