MCFC charged again

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by oakiecokie, 20 Mar 2017.

1. Rolee

Rolee

Yep, posted this back a page

https://full-matches.com/manchester-city-vs-liverpool-full-match-19-march-2017/

Something seems to kick off when the camera pans away as crowd volume goes up, best guess is one or two took exception to Silva being booked. Can't really comment on whether the charge is justified or not as there's no footage to determine what happened.

2. Dave the Swatter

Dave the Swatter

Sky need the top four to be tight for viewing figures in April and May

3. The Riot Club

The Riot Club

RAF Tornado pilot
    Fucking hell how long have other teams' players been surrounding refs complaining about decisions? When do they ever get charged? Fucking joke and yet more evidence of that cheating c√ľnt Gill trying to stick the knife in at any opportunity just because his shitty rags are still shit and he has no way of stopping the inevitable rise of City.

I assume next time elephant man Costa or Ibrahimovic is in a ref's face then Chelsea or the rags will be charged?
    No I thought not.

4. cleavers

cleavers

I don't think that is correct, dangerous play is a booking, contact or not, happy for you to quote the exact rule though, if you can find it.

I'm pretty sure though that Silva's booking was before the penalty, not after, as has been claimed in this thread, and at no point does he do anything aggressive in the coverage I've watched, and as captain he has the right to ask for clarification.

Nowhere do our players 'lose control', it all looks quite mild, which is why I think its a joke we have been charged.

The only person who lost control yesterday was Oliver.

5. City health warning

City health warning

The only good thing about it is that it shows the team has more fight in them.

6. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    Oliver isn't up to it and he'll be hoping this stops him getting hassled in future games, because he looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights at times

7. Nelinho

Nelinho

Have been thinking about this for months. I'm afraid there is truth in your words. The kind of feeling that affects performances beyond your will. How can you perform when you enter the pitch knowing you'll be robbed again?

You cannot compete this way, you seriously can't...

8. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

Before it was taken I was thinking "For God's sake someone is going to get a red card for this". And it was still carrying on while Milner was waiting to take the kick. All Silva had to do was show some leadership and get our players away and calmed down. Yet he just stood there and let them do it.

I agree we get more than our fair share of crap from the authorities but that was one entirely of our own making.

9. nmc

nmc

You have to wonder about people like Michael Oliver. He's had a poor game, but instead of doing what any rational person would do - and keep your head down he writes an arsey match report - targeting the City players - the very people he let down with his incompetence. Arrogant prick.

10. BigOscar

BigOscar

Will the FA be fining every team who Oliver fucks over? As the FA are going to have a hell of a Christmas do if that's the case