MCFC charged again

If you notice the scoreline thats AFTER the pen was scored.We should watch as soon as the pen was given and as others have said during the penalty being taken.

Yep, posted this back a page

https://full-matches.com/manchester-city-vs-liverpool-full-match-19-march-2017/

Something seems to kick off when the camera pans away as crowd volume goes up, best guess is one or two took exception to Silva being booked. Can't really comment on whether the charge is justified or not as there's no footage to determine what happened.

Fucking hell how long have other teams' players been surrounding refs complaining about decisions? When do they ever get charged? Fucking joke and yet more evidence of that cheating cünt Gill trying to stick the knife in at any opportunity just because his shitty rags are still shit and he has no way of stopping the inevitable rise of City.

I assume next time elephant man Costa or Ibrahimovic is in a ref's face then Chelsea or the rags will be charged?
No I thought not.

If there's no contact, dangerous play should result in an indirect free kick.
I don't think that is correct, dangerous play is a booking, contact or not, happy for you to quote the exact rule though, if you can find it.

I'm pretty sure though that Silva's booking was before the penalty, not after, as has been claimed in this thread, and at no point does he do anything aggressive in the coverage I've watched, and as captain he has the right to ask for clarification.

Nowhere do our players 'lose control', it all looks quite mild, which is why I think its a joke we have been charged.

The only person who lost control yesterday was Oliver.

The only good thing about it is that it shows the team has more fight in them.

I don't think that is correct, dangerous play is a booking, contact or not, happy for you to quote the exact rule though, if you can find it.

I'm pretty sure though that Silva's booking was before the penalty, not after, as has been claimed in this thread, and at no point does he do anything aggressive in the coverage I've watched, and as captain he has the right to ask for clarification.

Nowhere do our players 'lose control', it all looks quite mild, which is why I think its a joke we have been charged.

The only person who lost control yesterday was Oliver.
Oliver isn't up to it and he'll be hoping this stops him getting hassled in future games, because he looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights at times

I worry that some of the players are - like some of the fans - reaching the point where the constant use of that Man City special rule book is making them think fuck it we just can't win. It's frustrating enough for us, I can't imagine how the players must feel being treated this way whilst watching others being treated very differently.

That being said, I do agree with PC and others above on the way we reacted - but the root cause is not the Manchester City players.

Have been thinking about this for months. I'm afraid there is truth in your words. The kind of feeling that affects performances beyond your will. How can you perform when you enter the pitch knowing you'll be robbed again?

You cannot compete this way, you seriously can't...

If you notice the scoreline thats AFTER the pen was scored.We should watch as soon as the pen was given and as others have said during the penalty being taken.
Before it was taken I was thinking "For God's sake someone is going to get a red card for this". And it was still carrying on while Milner was waiting to take the kick. All Silva had to do was show some leadership and get our players away and calmed down. Yet he just stood there and let them do it.

I agree we get more than our fair share of crap from the authorities but that was one entirely of our own making.

You have to wonder about people like Michael Oliver. He's had a poor game, but instead of doing what any rational person would do - and keep your head down he writes an arsey match report - targeting the City players - the very people he let down with his incompetence. Arrogant prick.

Will the FA be fining every team who Oliver fucks over? As the FA are going to have a hell of a Christmas do if that's the case

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.