MCFC charged again

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by oakiecokie, 20 Mar 2017 at 6:15 PM.

1. Dangerous play is an indirect free kick, it's part of law 12. Rather helpfully, jumping at an opponent is a direct free kick, do he might have done him under that part of the law.

2. cleavers

cleavers

Yes, and yet if we get there, he'll probably get the FA Cup final, as he seems to be their current golden one.

3. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    I'd feel sick if we got to the final and saw that he was reffing it.

4. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

I also remember the shit that came this way due to poor admin ref not notifying the FA etc ref "players whereabouts" for doping rules.Fuck me another outrage from the hoards and yet it was our bloody fault.
    We should get our own house in order first.These young `uns mate,don`t like it up `em. ;)

5. And, if Aguero hadn't fallen over, or had controlled that last minute volley, we'd have won the game, poor decisions or not.

6. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

I don`t think anyone is trying to disguise the shit manner in which Altiboy didn`t help his cause,but this is now our second time this season to be charged with the same offence.
    I`m certain HH wont be happy with that.

7. lasereyes

lasereyes

The scary thing is he's not even the worst. I'd take him over Taylor, Mason, Marriner, East, Fat Dowd or Probert. Atkinson seems to be the only one who has ref'd us decently in living memory

8. cleavers

cleavers

If he gets it then there really is something amiss, he retired due to 'injury'.

9. Nelinho

Nelinho

Quoting Chris Penn from "Reservoir Dogs" for a moment, I think it's appropriate: "OK let me just say this out loud; cause I wanna get this straight in my head": This ... "incident" and this ... attitude occur minutes after Oliver and his assistant denied the Sterling penalty + red card, right? Fuck the Aguero penalty, let's concentrate on the Sterling one. The more you watch it, the more you fail to understand how the fuck the ref missed it from that angle. I'm sorry but he did not miss it, he just refused to give it; because he knew that the match would have then been decided already...

Which means the City players have just experienced that situation realising they're being fucked again, no mercy. The story of their season so far, right? And they behave THIS way. Which defines misconduct? Seriously?

My admiration for City players as human beings increases by the minute. Respect, seriously. I don't know if I could have controlled myself, at least verbally. Fuck off Oliver, fuck off FA.

PS. I respect the club's moderate approach, I trully do. But eventually they will have to deal with this. They cannot ignore it any longer. Otherwise they're building castles in the sand. I'll say it again, you cannot compete this way, you just can't...

10. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    The Scum have been charged with the same recently and got a £20000 fine. That was after Sagne got a £40000 fine for his 12 against 10 tweet.

Regarding the Sterling penalty claim; I don't know what was going through Olivers mind. Maybe nothing at all, or maybe what he'd been instructed to do by his Lords and Masters, but it seems incredibly dodgy to me

I just wonder where the fine money goes? Are the FArce skint at them moment, or are they just topping up the coffers in preparation for the mother of all Christmas parties?