MCFC charged again

I worry that some of the players are - like some of the fans - reaching the point where the constant use of that Man City special rule book is making them think fuck it we just can't win. It's frustrating enough for us, I can't imagine how the players must feel being treated this way whilst watching others being treated very differently.

That being said, I do agree with PC and others above on the way we reacted - but the root cause is not the Manchester City players.

If the FArce tackled the root problem the whole professional game in this country would collapse, not least because the FArce is part of the problem.

In games we drew it's hardly fucking rocket science to expect that we may win with a penalty and the opponents being reduced to 10 men.

This is the general scenario that has obtained for too long. Milner on Sterling was the latest in a fairly longish line where we have had players booked for diving when it's been a stoner with the general expectation that the opposition were gonna lose a defender. Do we have to go back to the Bayern game where the guy was sent off for dragging down Sergio? Fourth minute of the game, I recall, but a continental referee having the balls to do it. I suppose we ought to be grateful to Bottliver for not booking Sterling for being blatantly fouled with the goal gaping! That has been the usual case ever since that Bayern game.

I just wonder what 'kind' of foul would render us a penalty? A rugby tackle, perhaps, netball between two defenders, a decapitation?

But the FArce dont control PiGMOL. Oliver ref'd on Monday night had one day at home before flying out to Turkey on Wednesday, ref'd Besiktas on the Thursday, flew home Friday, one day off before he fucked up Sunday. He cannot have been mentally or physically fit after that but GREED said he had to do it. The FA/Prem. League have to start telling them one game a week because at the moment they are a joke.

He isn't mentally or physically fit were he to have had three days at a fuckin' spa! He bottles every decision and then hides behind the cards, PiGMOL and The FArce to avoid proper scrutiny of how piss-poor he is. Mind, he's not the only one. Some of the 'high profile, experienced' refs that have turned up at The Etihad this season have been equivalent to the contents of a cess pit!

I would have thought that the FArce had complete and total control of the game in this country. PiGMOL is just an organisation that provides refs. Refs' reports go to the FA, and it's the FA that come up with the risible notion of a disciplinary procedure that seems to hunt down players wearing shirts with a tinge of pale blue!

City charged by the FA for not controlling our players in the 50th minute when the Liverpool penalty given.
Hardly surprising but equally, Oliver needs to understand what affect bias has on players.

Of course I can.This twat has been shit every time we`ve had him.He`s not alone on the ref circuit,but we (the players) must learn to shut the fuck up.We`ve already lost Dino for fuck knows how many matches and now the Club are getting done for the same thing again.
Please, I wish the FA would go along with the way Rugby is run.When was the last time you saw a rugby lad get booked or sent off for arguing with an official ? It just never happens.
There is a lot from rugby refereeing that football could learn. I used to think timekeeping was one of them until I saw the farcical end to the France Wales match on Saturday. I do like the seeming complete transparency though where you can hear what the referee is saying to players and other officials.

Finally, I'd like to see them getting much tougher on the drive-by personal abuse the likes of Rooney deal out weekly.

Too late for this, I fear. They should have stamped out the kinda foulmouthed abuse Rooney was coming out with five or ten seasons ago. I remember coming home from an Etihad Derby that we won and saying to my Rag SiL that we won because Steve Bennett wouldn't let Rooney referee the game.

And besides, The FatScouseGit is now untouchable. He is part and parcel of the FArce establishment, as are all those who enter a footy pitch clad in scarlet.

There is a lot from rugby refereeing that football could learn. I used to think timekeeping was one of them until I saw the farcical end to the France Wales match on Saturday. I do like the seeming complete transparency though where you can hear what the referee is saying to players and other officials.

There wasn't a lot wrong with the timekeeping in France, although it looked odd.
Once the 80 minutes was up, play continued and a penalty meant another play until a score or some infringement by the French.
No other stoppage would make any difference to that, or to remaining time in the game, which I think is why the ref didn't bother stopping the clock.

I have said for years that the idiots running football are too up their own arses ever to think they could learn anything from anybody. Other sports have taken video reffing seriously to the clear benefit of the sport and the paying public whilst FIFA, Uefa and our own dearly-beloved FArce have stuck their collective heads as far down the Sahara as they could.

Will we ever get to hear on a football pitch "Is there any reason I cannot give a penalty?" With the resounding answer "Too fuckin' right it's a pen, Michael. That dirty Leeds canute has just cleaned out that nice Sterling lad a yard from the goal line. And not only a pen, Milner has to walk! Get the greedy bastard off!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.