MCFC charged again

I just find it baffling that City players go up to the ref after a truly puzzlingly shit decision and calmly ask him (I assume) "what in the name of fuck?"

Far cry from the vein busting, spitting abuse in a refs face that we have seen from many over the years. Anything to take the focus away from another gash refereeing performance I suppose.

We need to put our own house in order before we start to become the new Scousers ... always the victims.

@oakiecokie if it was the only decision to go against us then fine, but it was the second or third major decision, plus we didn't all surround him like they did on Monday night.

This has been brought about because that twat Mourinho would have been up in arms about the difference in the way the 2 teams are treated yet he can't see (or ignores it) the actually way the 2 teams are treated.

Nothing to do with us developing a 'scousers' mentality.

We have been on the end of far too many incorrect calls this season, far more than i'd call just part of the game, i'm not surprised the players are getting extremely frustrated.

Someone has previously posted that they think TV replays will be coming in next season in some capacity, maybe they're trying to shaft us while they still can......... ;0)

I just find it baffling that City players go up to the ref after a truly puzzlingly shit decision and calmly ask him (I assume) "what in the name of fuck?"

Far cry from the vein busting, spitting abuse in a refs face that we have seen from many over the years. Anything to take the focus away from another gash refereeing performance I suppose.
Thats what's so frustrating and puzzling.

While,by the letter of the law,our players were in the wrong for approaching the ref and objecting to his poor officiating.......In the grand scheme of protests,it was the tamest example of such,especially given what we frequently witness go unreported or unpunished.

Something isnt right,it stinks.

@oakiecokie if it was the only decision to go against us then fine, but it was the second or third major decision, plus we didn't all surround him like they did on Monday night.

This has been brought about because that twat Mourinho would have been up in arms about the difference in the way the 2 teams are treated yet he can't see (or ignores it) the actually way the 2 teams are treated.

Nothing to do with us developing a 'scousers' mentality.

We have been on the end of far too many incorrect calls this season, far more than i'd call just part of the game, i'm not surprised the players are getting extremely frustrated.

Someone has previously posted that they think TV replays will be coming in next season in some capacity, maybe they're trying to shaft us while they still can......... ;0)
Inchy I am not defending in any way shape or form the terrible manner in which this Alty twat always seems to attract controversy.I can understand the frustration and I for one will be delighted once the FA/PL decide to bring in replays to assess controversial decisions.
However as a team we need to stop this ridiculous surrounding of officials.The fuckers are hardly likely to change their minds and for the second time this season we are charged with failing to control our players.Its immaterial how many were around him (5 to be exact) and how they conducted themselves,but these new laws were broken and I get sick and tired of hearing the same excuses "why didn`t xy z get done for this,that and the other ?"
I read some shit from someone on this thread claiming I was "happy" that we`d been charged as a Club.FFS, I`m annoyed that once again we don`t appear to have learnt our lesson,something we didn`t do also ref the "doping" cock ups of failing to notify the Agency of some of our players whereabout.No once but fucking three times and yet people still claimed we were being victimised.Lets get our own house in order firstly.

Just tell them we're refusing to accept them in a role as competent and impartial arbiters and we're not paying the fine.

Inchy I am not defending in any way shape or form the terrible manner in which this Alty twat always seems to attract controversy.I can understand the frustration and I for one will be delighted once the FA/PL decide to bring in replays to assess controversial decisions.
However as a team we need to stop this ridiculous surrounding of officials.The fuckers are hardly likely to change their minds and for the second time this season we are charged with failing to control our players.Its immaterial how many were around him (5 to be exact) and how they conducted themselves,but these new laws were broken and I get sick and tired of hearing the same excuses "why didn`t xy z get done for this,that and the other ?"
I read some shit from someone on this thread claiming I was "happy" that we`d been charged as a Club.FFS, I`m annoyed that once again we don`t appear to have learnt our lesson,something we didn`t do also ref the "doping" cock ups of failing to notify the Agency of some of our players whereabout.No once but fucking three times and yet people still claimed we were being victimised.Lets get our own house in order firstly.

I agree to an extent, however for years our players have been far too nice, we've all said we need someone in the refs ear as we get fuck all, seems we can't win.

As for the doping charge, yes i again agree we need to get our act in order, yet we're all over the papers for failing to confirm where our individuals are to the FA yet fuck all has been said regarding the 13 or so players who the FA have admitted failed drug tests, and who's names have been withheld (except Berahino) because they feel it's unfair to the individual!!

It's about fairness mate, we're treated shockingly by officials and the press, it's no wonder the agenda thread became as big as it did.

Can you honestly remember the last game we're we thought we weren't hard done by?

I have said for years that the idiots running football are too up their own arses ever to think they could learn anything from anybody. Other sports have taken video reffing seriously to the clear benefit of the sport and the paying public whilst FIFA, Uefa and our own dearly-beloved FArce have stuck their collective heads as far down the Sahara as they could.

Will we ever get to hear on a football pitch "Is there any reason I cannot give a penalty?" With the resounding answer "Too fuckin' right it's a pen, Michael. That dirty Leeds canute has just cleaned out that nice Sterling lad a yard from the goal line. And not only a pen, Milner has to walk! Get the greedy bastard off!"

LoL.

I agree to an extent, however for years our players have been far too nice, we've all said we need someone in the refs ear as we get fuck all, seems we can't win.

As for the doping charge, yes i again agree we need to get our act in order, yet we're all over the papers for failing to confirm where our individuals are to the FA yet fuck all has been said regarding the 13 or so players who the FA have admitted failed drug tests, and who's names have been withheld (except Berahino) because they feel it's unfair to the individual!!

It's about fairness mate, we're treated shockingly by officials and the press, it's no wonder the agenda thread became as big as it did.

Can you honestly remember the last game we're we thought we weren't hard done by?
Fuck me I know I`m old, but not that fucking old !! ;)

No it isn't mate, that's the very point people are trying to make based on the footage available. First up, there was no one around him, they were facing him, there's no screaming and shouting, no pushing and shoving, no wild gesticulating, there was barely even any 'aggressive walking'. Silva as captain was remonstrating with him and the others were keeping a respectable distance and pleading more than anything.

This is all based on the footage available, I accept that something may have happened when the camera pans away that may make the charge justifiable but from what can be seen it's fairly tame and based on that the charge seems harsh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.