MCFC charged again

No it isn't mate, that's the very point people are trying to make based on the footage available. First up, there was no one around him, they were facing him, there's no screaming and shouting, no pushing and shoving, no wild gesticulating, there was barely even any 'aggressive walking'. Silva as captain was remonstrating with him and the others were keeping a respectable distance and pleading more than anything.

This is all based on the footage available, I accept that something may have happened when the camera pans away that may make the charge justifiable but from what can be seen it's fairly tame and based on that the charge seems harsh.
Silva (as Captain could discuss matters with him) but there was also Oti,Nando,Stones and Yaya who were within a yard of the twat.It doesn`t matter one jot how they behaved,the fact that they were following him not only before but after was ridiculous and maybe thats why we`ve been charged AGAIN.Its not only been seen by me on this thread but others.
By the way and I have no idea ... was it in the refs report or was it solely the FA who charged us ?
Frivolous ? Maybe ? But we shouldn`t give the fuckers at the FA a reason.This will now follow us around by the FA and even worse the fucking media.

No it isn't mate, that's the very point people are trying to make based on the footage available. First up, there was no one around him, they were facing him, there's no screaming and shouting, no pushing and shoving, no wild gesticulating, there was barely even any 'aggressive walking'. Silva as captain was remonstrating with him and the others were keeping a respectable distance and pleading more than anything.

This is all based on the footage available, I accept that something may have happened when the camera pans away that may make the charge justifiable but from what can be seen it's fairly tame and based on that the charge seems harsh.
I was there. It was right in front of me and it was over the top. Although I don't think it shows any consistency, we laid ourselves open to it.

I was there. It was right in front of me and it was over the top. Although I don't think it shows any consistency, we laid ourselves open to it.

Fair enough, I'll take your word for it, like I said all I have to go on is the footage.

We have no choice but to accept the punishment that the FA will dish out and we have to try and keep calm and have much better control of the situation despite what the opposition and the officials are dishing out, but let's see if any of our rivals (or the rest of the Premier League) will get the same punishment in the future.

Last edited:
Silva (as Captain could discuss matters with him) but there was also Oti,Nando,Stones and Yaya who were within a yard of the twat.It doesn`t matter one jot how they behaved,the fact that they were following him not only before but after was ridiculous and maybe thats why we`ve been charged AGAIN.Its not only been seen by me on this thread but others.
By the way and I have no idea ... was it in the refs report or was it solely the FA who charged us ?
Frivolous ? Maybe ? But we shouldn`t give the fuckers at the FA a reason.This will now follow us around by the FA and even worse the fucking media.

The charge is failing to control player so of course it matters how they behaved, that's the very point, were they out of control or not?

Like I said to PB, I'll take his word as he witnessed it first hand but from what I can see on camera they are not out of control, it's fairly tame, relatively speaking.

yup, as someone has said, we brought it upon ourselves, but tbh I want us doing that. Making a fkin example and highlighting and escalating this shite... Only then it gets in the media and fans start taking notice. A bad reputation never stopped any team from being a winning team, and we need that.

Its as if the FA are saying we are fucking you over weekly and there is nothing you can do about it
Done with this sport now, WWE is less scripted than PL football these days

The charge is failing to control player so of course it matters how they behaved, that's the very point, were they out of control or not?

Like I said to PB, I'll take his word as he witnessed it first hand but from what I can see on camera they are not out of control, it's fairly tame, relatively speaking.
I accept it was tame mate,but don`t lets give the bastards an opportunity to charge us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.