MCFC charged again

Swales was a member of the corrupt FA club from his Cuban healed boots to up his comb over deep in it
True but he dug his cuban heels in over criticism of the club, we don't hear a peep out of anybody at the club now it's disheartening.

the "modest" punishment is purely a stepping stone in order to throw us out should we get close to winning it. they will say "well you have been warned". I wouldn't put it past them that when that time comes something will be thrown by a uefa plant in the city part of the crowd. I don't think people realise the depth their hatred for us goes. from the minute our money came they have been after us. from bent draws, bent refs (remember ajax) and the classic one FFP. we took on the cartel and smashed it to bits. if we never win another thing I will always be proud of that.

Bill, I can't see them ever getting away with throwing us out for offences like these so I don't think it's worth worrying about. These punishments get dished out to loads of clubs every season so what they did yesterday is far from unique.

I'm in no doubt that UEFA are a bunch of twats though but my contempt towards them is more to do with the fact that they treat the fans with contempt more than the clubs themselves. The CSKA Moscow debacle where our fans had shelled out a fortune for travel, visas, and accommodation only to be excluded from the stadium through no fault of their own rankles with me far more than any punishments they've dished out to the club.

I went, I ddint see anyone invade the pitch. .. Jeez I wanted to with that ref but not even one person went on the pitch

it was at the end of the match a fan ran on and took on about 3 or 4 stewards and got a good going over by one of the stewards and i think he was too heavy handed and the crowd did boo the steward for his handy work

Has it occurred to you that we might be getting this shit BECAUSE we are fighting our corner? I understand that we're doing at least a couple of things that aren't going down too well with the established order at the FA.

Fair enough. Never really thought of it like that but if you say the club are doing something behind the scenes then it makes me a lot more confident. Can you say what they are doing? Or if we will ever find out?

I don't think worrying about Eufa was entirely at the top of their priority list......
How on earth were we ever going to be in the Champions League with either of those two jokers running the club?

btw Swales got routinely fucked up the arse - the club badge and the manner in which he conducted the Steve Daley 'negotiations' being two cases in point.

Fair enough. Never really thought of it like that but if you say the club are doing something behind the scenes then it makes me a lot more confident. Can you say what they are doing? Or if we will ever find out?
I'm not going to say but if it comes off, one thing will certainly be very public and if the other does and becomes public then we'll be pissing ourselves laughing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.