MCFC documentary on tonight (22/3/17)

Thanks for the tip off, I am enjoying watching it again.
Just watched it.....still get goosebumps and start sobbing watching that Aguero goal and still amazes me how close we were to making a right royal fuck up of that game and that slightest touch on from ballotelli being so close to not getting through! The composure from Aguero to take that extra touch before firing it in the back of the net under those circumstances was absolutely unreal.

Just watched it and really enjoyed it, Gary comes across really well and love seeing the contrast from the 80/90's to where we are now. Really makes me proud to be a blue and as per usual whenever i see Sergio score that goal i instantly get something stuck in my eye.

Just heard the programme will be on Sky One on Saturday morning (about 8?) for those who have Sky but not Sports.
For those looking on Sky its under 'Premier League World'. Its on at 5pm and 11pm today on Sky Sports 1 and repeated a few times over the week.

If anyone has a link to where I could see this online I would love that as well. I don't have any channels to be able to watch it on.

For those looking on Sky its under 'Premier League World'. Its on at 5pm and 11pm today on Sky Sports 1 and repeated a few times over the week.

Excellent mate, thanks for the heads up! i should make the 11pm Premiere Showing :-)

Special #plworld #mcfc documentary on tonight! I've not seen the programme but I was interviewed for it.

The Premier League World Manchester City Special episode is set to air tonight. The transmission times in the UK are:

Wednesday 22nd March
Sky Sports 5 – 19:00
BT Sport 2 – 19:30 ; then BT Sport 3 – 21:30
(Note: it is also available worldwide via Premier League’s international broadcasters)

Thursday 23rd March
Sky Sports 1 – 17:00
BT Sport 2 – 18:00 ;

(Note: it is also available worldwide via Premier League’s international broadcasters)

Trailer:

Was going to watch it again but it's not on bt sport 2 now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.