MCFC Hooded Jacket for Sale

Overnight, l have done an abrupt about-turn on our erstwhile old chum ROB.

In my considered opinion ,he is now a cnut of the highest order and deserves to be strung up by his knackers ,nekid, and thrashed senseless with carpet grippers.

This is based on the fact that he has so casually and nonchalently cast Manchester City Football Club aside ,with such apparent ease and gay abandon, barely offering a backward glance.

Meanwhile ,the rest of us poor sods suffer a life sentence and are in it for the long haul and all the misery that entails...

der-bomber said:
Overnight, l have done an abrupt about-turn on our erstwhile old chum ROB.

In my considered opinion ,he is now a cnut of the highest order and deserves to be strung up by his knackers ,nekid, and thrashed senseless with carpet grippers.

This is based on the fact that he has so casually and nonchalently cast Manchester City Football Club aside ,with such apparent ease and gay abandon, barely offering a backward glance.

Meanwhile ,the rest of us poor sods suffer a life sentence and are in it for the long haul and all the misery that entails...

I dare say you have a point could you ever imagine a situation where this would happen, maybe a wimbledon/M/keynes situation at a push or a merger but cause he couldn't be arsed in the 6 days of oppurtunity to get off his arse and get a ticket! as Amy says NORRRR NORRRRR NOOOOOOOOOOO!

That Wigan accent came out well, Biggsy...

l once went into a shop in Wigan and asked for some Turps....

The woman behind the counter said ''What, Cassette Turps ??''

Not sure if it works in written form.....but they do still use Cassettes in Wigan and old-money.

Nah best one, I moved home from Leicester to Timperley and started work at Brooklands Trade and Labour club n New Years Eve. Anyway, band was on from Wigan and girl asked me for a " corke", I said " bottle or daught?", she " naw, a corke fa me bokkle", me " Sorry, I thought you asked for a coke""Naw, a corke to but in me bokkle top", Me" Oh you mean a CORK"
Erm was funny at time, writte not so, however I think most will get jist.

*I horpe"

tueartsboots said:
Nah best one, I moved home from Leicester to Timperley and started work at Brooklands Trade and Labour club n New Years Eve. Anyway, band was on from Wigan and girl asked me for a " corke", I said " bottle or daught?", she " naw, a corke fa me bokkle", me " Sorry, I thought you asked for a coke""Naw, a corke to but in me bokkle top", Me" Oh you mean a CORK"

*I horpe"

did you ask her whether she called it a muffin or a barm though lad?

tueartsboots said:

*I horpe"

You do know she was offering you a shag?

;-)

When I was working in a local shop a polish bloke asked me "You have large cock?"

Turned out he wanted a 2 litre bottle of Coca Cola - haha

Just heard of a pal of mine whose close to the ticket office that the corporate swines have taken a good few hundred of the tickets for shalke away, scandalous!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.