MCFC Hooded Jacket for Sale

Biggsy1 said:
Just heard of a pal of mine whose close to the ticket office that the corporate swines have taken a good few hundred of the tickets for shalke away, scandalous!

Thats fine - we'll let them have Schalke tickets - Just as long as they didnt take any Hamburg tickets.

BTW- Can you see the pitch from Schalke ?

GStar said:
I'm absolutely fumming!!

I have a ROBLaccess Card which usually entitles me to some form of priority over other bluemoon members when it comes to the sale of jizz soaked items.

I've now got to get up early tomorrow to try and get to the front of the queue for this item against part timers shirt wearers who've only just turned up now theres bodily fluids involved and theres extras involved.

I've been involved in every item or ROBL's clothing sale's since the early rounds and now im being shafted over a barrell because theres jizz involved.

I'm turning my back on ROBL, if he can't treat people right and organise his sales to his own rules then i want nothing more to do with him!

This is still just about the funniest post I've ever read.

I've been involved in every item or ROBL's clothing sale's since the early rounds and now im being shafted over a barrell because theres jizz involved.

Absolutely PMSL

This thread has to be one of the funniest I have ever read on here - just seeing the title appear in 'Off Topic' again made me laugh.

What's happened to ROBL250 though? Did all the piss taking stop him posting on here?

mammutly said:
GStar said:
I'm absolutely fumming!!

I have a ROBLaccess Card which usually entitles me to some form of priority over other bluemoon members when it comes to the sale of jizz soaked items.

I've now got to get up early tomorrow to try and get to the front of the queue for this item against part timers shirt wearers who've only just turned up now theres bodily fluids involved and theres extras involved.

I'm turning my back on ROBL, if he can't treat people right and organise his sales to his own rules then i want nothing more to do with him!

Absolutely PMSL

It has to be seen in conjuction with his 'I've just ripped up my Accesscard' hissy fit upstairs for full effect.

Absolutely hilarious thread - the first response by Swales Lives had me chuckling, and it just kept getting funnier.

BingoBango said:
mammutly said:
GStar said:
I'm absolutely fumming!!

Absolutely PMSL

It has to be seen in conjuction with his 'I've just ripped up my Accesscard' hissy fit upstairs for full effect.

Absolutely hilarious thread - the first response by Swales Lives had me chuckling, and it just kept getting funnier.

Yes. The snapped Acccess card saga made for the perfect combination.

Robb deserves a lot of credit. I'm sure he'd have permanent celebrity status if he were to come back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.