MCFC LEGENDS

woody the plank

Woodley Sports Fc are delighted to hosting, Manchester City Former Players v Albacete [Spanish club] on Saturday 25th October with a 6pm KO. It is taking place after the Skelmersdale game at Woodley Sports Centre. Admision is £4 for adults and £2 for children. Featuring for the former players are Eric Nixon, Peter Barnes, Andy May, Les Chapman, Ian Brightwell,, Asa Hartford, Andy Morrison, Steve Redmond, Neil Pointon, Jim Melrose & More.
this will will be a great night so please come on down

woody the plank said:
Woodley Sports Fc are delighted to hosting, Manchester City Former Players v Albacete [Spanish club] on Saturday 25th October with a 6pm KO. It is taking place after the Skelmersdale game at Woodley Sports Centre. Admision is £4 for adults and £2 for children. Featuring for the former players are Eric Nixon, Peter Barnes, Andy May, Les Chapman, Ian Brightwell,, Asa Hartford, Andy Morrison, Steve Redmond, Neil Pointon, Jim Melrose & More.
this will will be a great night so please come on down

is it pay on the gate

Hello, does anyone know how to contact the Former Players' team?

I work for St Helens Town, from whom City signed Bert Trautmann 60 years ago this year...it would be great to have a commemoration match this year with the proceeds going to the Trautmann Foundation.

I have searched the internet for some contact info and haven't been successful...If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.