MCFC U-18's

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Bilboblue, 20 Sep 2017.

1. waspish

waspish

Haha can’t ever see any of our youth players hanging around to that age. Some go on about 16/17 year olds should be getting chances or they’ll leave.

2. Bob Hope

Bob Hope

Street walker
    Just been knocked out by Plymouth on penalties in the FA Youth cup.

3. Frank76

Frank76

The Golden generation!

4. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

Wilcox's radical changes backfiring now? FA Youth Cup is a competition you want to do well surely.

Davies should fuck off. Why he is still at the club? Why he was in charge of the FAC team? Shouldn't that be Gareth Taylor's job who is the U18 coach now?

Last edited: 14 Dec 2017
  5. Cobra

Cobra

Why on earth is Davies still at the club?

6. Citysmith

Citysmith

I was at the game tonight (it was bloody freezing) and City were the better team but the bus was parked and we don’t posses a David Silva to unlock a well organised defence.

Their goalkeeper had a blinder but it’s still no excuse.

7. Frank76

Frank76

Embarrassing given money we spend. How many on that team have we actually bought in? Least rags lost too.

8. twosips

twosips

tbf no one is calling this team the golden generation. the only team coined that was the u16s two years ago that had foden/sancho/brahim playing regularly in it, who have all now moved on from this team

9. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

At that level we do have a Silva to unlock the door and he's called Foden but for some reason he wasn't deemed necessary which surprised me.

And yes if Davies was managing the team rather than Taylor I am very confused. Somebody in the City set up must rate Davies but I have yet to find a fan that doesn't want him booted out

10. WallyA

WallyA

The opposition parked the bus and there goalie apparently played amazingly, and we lost on penalties after 120 minutes.

I don't understand all the fuss, stuff like that can happen when the opposition plays with no hope to win (in 120 mins), these kids aren't of the quality of our starting team (did people expect this?).