MCFC U-18's

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Bilboblue, 20 Sep 2017.

1. Pughie

Pughie

pro job dodger
    Youre a rugby leaguer?!?! No more information for you then

2. Sensanetional

Sensanetional

I don't know much other than he's started getting England call-ups & scored there as well. I think he has healthy competition with Cole Palmer in the #10 spot as he played on the wing in the Surf Cup(thought he wasn't too spectacular there). This goal of James is pretty good:

3. It could have been 10

It could have been 10

I've only seen McAtee once over 80 minutes. Last season somebody posted a link to a game he was playing in I think it was in the Cayman Islands. The player who impressed me the most in that game was the left winger Kane Ritchie-Hosler. Has anybody seen much of him playing for the youth sides.

4. Manc in London

Manc in London

F&®¥ you, then ;)

His dad ended up at St Helens. Didn't fulfill his potential. Naturally gifted.

5. Manc in London

Manc in London

Nice one. Thanks.

6. Asas dad

Asas dad

Kane has been flying under the radar at the academy for the last few years but is a young technical player with the ability to beat a defender and cross with either foot.He rarely gives the ball away and is a team player who doesn't shirk his defensive duties.played as full back in the team that won the supermohk cup in Kuala Lumpur in 2015 scoring in the final

7. It could have been 10

It could have been 10

Cheers