MCFC U16's

City 16s play in national finals in middle October at Liverpool academy, just are look we are down to play the rags same weekend hope we get them in the draw at lpool , play stoke this weekend and Newcastle week before finals and there both going to finals should be fun. Newcastle won there qualifier with Utd coming second top 2 go to finals in each group.
I'm clearly missing something here, how can they have "national finals" in October??

Twitter says u18's beat Stoke 2-0 and were value for more.
Buckley and Fernandes got the goals.

I'm clearly missing something here, how can they have "national finals" in October??
Don't no how they pick the teams who have entered but they play 1 qualifier in 4 team round robin top 2 from each group progress to the finals it's being played weekend October 15th I think it could be named the prem tournament

16s win again against everton 7-1 in convincing manner sancho -3 .bolton -3 , foden -1 well done lads, Newcastle nextweek.

Saw a bit of the 16s today too...some team. Just power, pace, skill, intelligence. The whole package. Formidable.

Saw a bit of the 16s today too...some team. Just power, pace, skill, intelligence. The whole package. Formidable.
Thinking of going to watch the 16's next week and the week after, will i be aloud to go watch them twosips.

Any 'under the radar' names to look out for? and did Brahim play

Luke Bolton. Powerful, stocky right winger with a Tevez-like bustle to his game. Bagged a hattrick. Matt Smith is a complete midfielder and this CB called Joel Latibeaudiere or sumat. Mental surname, but he was great. Kept striding out of defence, Denayer-like. Phil Foden, Sancho, Dele-Bashiru most know a lot about already.

Oh and no Brahim. He'd be classed as an u17 now technically. He's only ever with the u16s if the other team agrees to let him play. Just needs that all important clearance now.. bumped into him the other day and asked and he said hopefully, hopefully very soon.

Thinking of going to watch the 16's next week and the week after, will i be aloud to go watch them towsips.

Yeah, head in to watch the u18s (say you're there for them) and then simply walk across to the 16s game. They play exactly the same time. Dont take any pictures or owt, its not allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.