MCFC U16's

Luke Bolton. Powerful, stocky right winger with a Tevez-like bustle to his game. Bagged a hattrick. Matt Smith is a complete midfielder and this CB called Joel Latibeaudiere or sumat. Mental surname, but he was great. Kept striding out of defence, Denayer-like. Phil Foden, Sancho, Dele-Bashiru most know a lot about already.

Oh and no Brahim. He'd be classed as an u17 now technically. He's only ever with the u16s if the other team agrees to let him play. Just needs that all important clearance now.. bumped into him the other day and asked and he said hopefully, hopefully very soon.

Yeah, head in to watch the u18s (say you're there for them) and then simply walk across to the 16s game. They play exactly the same time. Dont take any pictures or owt, its not allowed.
Just turn up at the academy and they will let you in mate.

Cheers Twosips.Ive seen a bit of Bolton already and mentioned similarities to Rooney - powerful and plenty of heart - interesting he was playing wide,i had him down as a striker.

Cheers Twosips.Ive seen a bit of Bolton already and mentioned similarities to Rooney - powerful and plenty of heart - interesting he was playing wide,i had him down as a striker.

He always seems to start wide right this season. I saw him once up front too in that tournament back in May though, which is where i initially thought he played. I've spoke to him a tad and he says hes a wide right winger so fair enough! Think he can play anywhere really upfront.

He always seems to start wide right this season. I saw him once up front too in that tournament back in May though, which is where i initially thought he played. I've spoke to him a tad and he says hes a wide right winger so fair enough! Think he can play anywhere really upfront.
Interesting indeed....but I think youre right,thanks for that.

Luke Bolton. Powerful, stocky right winger with a Tevez-like bustle to his game. Bagged a hattrick. Matt Smith is a complete midfielder and this CB called Joel Latibeaudiere or sumat. Mental surname, but he was great. Kept striding out of defence, Denayer-like. Phil Foden, Sancho, Dele-Bashiru most know a lot about already.

Oh and no Brahim. He'd be classed as an u17 now technically. He's only ever with the u16s if the other team agrees to let him play. Just needs that all important clearance now.. bumped into him the other day and asked and he said hopefully, hopefully very soon.

Yeah, head in to watch the u18s (say you're there for them) and then simply walk across to the 16s game. They play exactly the same time. Dont take any pictures or owt, its not allowed.

even with their clothes on

even with their clothes on

Hahaha....yes.

Seriously though, they get well pissy about anyone using their phone at academy games. Even for the u18s. Unnecessary imo. Its such an instinctive normal thing to do at a football game.

U16s win first game v schalke 2-1 in prem tournament ,went 1-0 down before header scored by Campbell in first half then get second goal to win it , bolton sets up both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.