Me and My Candy-Cane

KolarovsLeftPeg

In the back garden burning my old Chelsea shirt.
Tragically I missed both the City goals due to there being no scoreboard (timer) in my view (until I found out afterwards there was one behind) and I thought when it went 2-0 that it was the 89th minute or something. Anyway I had a right old celebration outside the ground with someone. But anyway this morning I wrote about my candy-cane inflatable. Anybody see me with it? :)
Just seen the goals on SkyPlus :)

RyantheBlue said:
Tragically I missed both the City goals due to there being no scoreboard (timer) in my view (until I found out afterwards there was one behind) and I thought when it went 2-0 that it was the 89th minute or something. Anyway I had a right old celebration outside the ground with someone. But anyway this morning I wrote about my candy-cane inflatable. Anybody see me with it? :)

i saw you before the game with the cane!

and why would you leave early??!!?!!??!

or me in my duck hat lol...i saw you but i was with you is suppose im still laughing about that women who shouted im not letting you out youve got a red car lol

i think you should post a picture on here, dont know how the fuck i missed it,but i did, however,i am just about sober now

eshiers1 said:
RyantheBlue said:

Whereabouts you see us? Actually it mighta been inside the ground as I blew it up at turnstile?

RyantheBlue said:
eshiers1 said:

Whereabouts you see us? Actually it mighta been inside the ground as I blew it up at turnstile?

i was about 10 rows behind to the left of the goal...i saw an inflateable candy cane being waved in the air and presumed it would be you!!

eshiers1 said:
RyantheBlue said:

i was about 10 rows behind to the left of the goal...i saw an inflateable candy cane being waved in the air and presumed it would be you!!

Most probably was! Well definitley! I've only left City early twice before today ever but I only left cus' we wanted to miss crowd congestion and like I said we thought it was 88-89th min when they scored 2nd, still buzzing though me and some bloke just had a massive celebration outside the ground - brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.