Me and My Candy-Cane

quote="eshiers1"]
RyantheBlue said:
eshiers1 said:
i saw you before the game with the cane!

and why would you leave early??!!?!!??!

Whereabouts you see us? Actually it mighta been inside the ground as I blew it up at turnstile?

i was about 10 rows behind to the left of the goal...i saw an inflateable candy cane being waved in the air and presumed it would be you!![/quote]

Most probably was! Well definitley! I've only left City early twice before today ever but I only left cus' we wanted to miss crowd congestion and like I said we thought it was 88-89th min when they scored 2nd, still buzzing though me and some bloke just had a massive celebration outside the ground - brilliant![/quote]

ah well...would have been better inside the ground :P

i got on 6-0-6 after the game too did anyone hear it?!?!

eshiers1 said:
quote="eshiers1"]
RyantheBlue said:
Whereabouts you see us? Actually it mighta been inside the ground as I blew it up at turnstile?

i was about 10 rows behind to the left of the goal...i saw an inflateable candy cane being waved in the air and presumed it would be you!!

Most probably was! Well definitley! I've only left City early twice before today ever but I only left cus' we wanted to miss crowd congestion and like I said we thought it was 88-89th min when they scored 2nd, still buzzing though me and some bloke just had a massive celebration outside the ground - brilliant![/quote]

ah well...would have been better inside the ground :P

i got on 6-0-6 after the game too did anyone hear it?!?![/quote]
Twud have been but I'll take outside :)

ryan take it to copenhagen, you re sure to get on tv with it, they ll wonder what the fuck it is, come to think of it so do i, but if it makes you happy

pissedagain said:
ryan take it to copenhagen, you re sure to get on tv with it, they ll wonder what the fuck it is, come to think of it so do i, but if it makes you happy

Don't think I'll be going Copenhagen - Still sitting GCSE's - plus I'm skint, the school isn't a problem.. and you don't know what a candy-cane is? I'll give it you, you get on tele! :)

RyantheBlue said:
Dyu think I could my own little thing where I take my candy-cane to away matches, whatever the match is or where, and whenever it is (even summer) and people can say, there it is! the infamous candy-cane! :)
it could be!!

its hard to miss it!!!

eshiers1 said:
RyantheBlue said:
Dyu think I could my own little thing where I take my candy-cane to away matches, whatever the match is or where, and whenever it is (even summer) and people can say, there it is! the infamous candy-cane! :)
it could be!!

its hard to miss it!!!

Me and CTID_92 both got one, so against Stoke on Jan 31st I'll take it, and Liverpool I'll take it :) Wherever I go I'll take it :)

will the cane hold me up in denmark when i roll out of the bar, i just hope theres snow on the ground to break my fall as i cant hold my drink, 4 pints and i ve had it now....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.