Me and My Candy-Cane

o k mate, i ll hold you to it, i m off now, got to watch the simpsons, i ll watch out for it at the game

RyantheBlue said:
Tragically I missed both the City goals due to there being no scoreboard (timer) in my view (until I found out afterwards there was one behind) and I thought when it went 2-0 that it was the 89th minute or something. Anyway I had a right old celebration outside the ground with someone. But anyway this morning I wrote about my candy-cane inflatable. Anybody see me with it? :)
Just seen the goals on SkyPlus :)

Were you parked in Darwin Vale School car park? There were two people with with candy canes in the car next to ours.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
RyantheBlue said:
Tragically I missed both the City goals due to there being no scoreboard (timer) in my view (until I found out afterwards there was one behind) and I thought when it went 2-0 that it was the 89th minute or something. Anyway I had a right old celebration outside the ground with someone. But anyway this morning I wrote about my candy-cane inflatable. Anybody see me with it? :)
Just seen the goals on SkyPlus :)

Were you parked in Darwin Vale School car park? There were two people with with candy canes in the car next to ours.

Yep sure was mate, me my three mates and my dad I think two of em were inflated by then, we had four! Haha, were you with a young girl? And also my mate puked up and left the bag next to that little office thing :)

RyantheBlue said:
Yep sure was mate, me my three mates and my dad I think two of em were inflated by then, we had four! Haha, were you with a young girl? And also my mate puked up and left the bag next to that little office thing :)
lol ryan no need for them extra details :P

RyantheBlue said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

Nope but I wish I was!

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
RyantheBlue said:
Nope but I wish I was!

Hahaha brilliant, I noticed a bloke and I think his daughter next to us but you musta been the other side :) It'll be at all my away days from now on look out for it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.