Mechanophilia.

Two Gun Bob

I noticed the Mid Life Crisis thread with old Mr Boot throwing caution to the wind and aquiring his beautiful silver dream machine.

Cars can be incredibly sexy and not just an innanimate object.
Whilst cruising along you can feel a connection building deep from within your loins as you become man and machine in perfect harmony.
No longer a piece of tin but more of a Street Car Named Desire.

I talk openely to all my motors and the one I am currently in a relationship with talks back to me via Sync Three.
Nothing has ever happened as I want to keep everything on a platonic level but sometimes when she's been for a wash I do tend to look and stare longer than what's healthy.Not one poster can say in honesty that they have never cast an admiring glance at their own beast of burden.

So do any of you get off with innanimate objects metalic or otherwise or feel a strange sense of physical attraction ?

Here is Darius to explain further.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744518/Pub-boss-falls-love-Jaguar-named-Goldie.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed the Mid Life Crisis thread with old Mr Boot throwing caution to the wind and aquiring his beautiful silver dream machine.

Whilst cruising along you feel that connection building deep from within your loins as you become man and machine in perfect harmony.

I talk openely to all my motors and the one I am currently in a relationship with talks back to me via Sync Three.
Nothing has ever happened as I want to keep everything on a platonic level but sometimes when she's been for a wash I do tend to look and stare longer than what's healthy.Not one poster can say in all honesty that they have never cast an admiring backward glance at their beast of burden.

So do any of you Moon Men get off with innanimate objects metalic or otherwise or feel a strange sense of physical attraction ?

Here is Darious to explain further.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744518/Pub-boss-falls-love-Jaguar-named-Goldie.html
It's a piece of tin, gets you from A to B, costs a lot of money to buy and keep, and it would probably be worth it if I could fuck it. Just.

What it never mentioned in that right rivetting news feed was how Darius did the deed ?
Personally I think he is a poorly Mo-Fo but stranger things have happened.

I had a pal of mine that used to get it on with a sock : /

d5oZCrX.jpg

Whilst cruising along you feel that connection building deep from within your loins as you become man and machine in perfect harmony.

Nothing has ever happened as I want to keep everything on a platonic level but sometimes when she's been for a wash I do tend to look and stare longer than what's healthy.Not one poster can say in honesty that they have never cast an admiring glance at their own beast of burden.

So do any of you get off with innanimate objects metalic or otherwise or feel a strange sense of physical attraction ?

I love to play with my wood. Unfortunately as I made wood working my career, a lot of the artistic value has gone for a more productive value.

Inanimate objects, by their nature, are devoid of any form of reaction. They have no soul.

You might as well talk to a brick wall.

It's the same thing.

Chat to your car if you want, but it isn't listening, doesn't care, has no conscience and never reacts.

It's like asking the wind to stop blowing, but if your happy gabbing away, so be it.

Inanimate objects, by their nature, are devoid of any form of reaction. They have no soul.

It's the same thing.

Chat to your car if you want, but it isn't listening, doesn't care, has no conscience and never reacts.

It's like asking the wind to stop blowing
but if your happy gabbing away, so be it.

You know nothing Jon Snow !
You talk of blowing well I will give you a blowing song before this dawns early light.

This song is to my beautiful car with Sync Three.
I cant take my eyes off you.

Sounds like your falling into Dave Mustaine's mindset when he wrote Mechanix.

Imagine you were at my station
And you brought your motor to me
Your a burner yeah a real motor car
Said you wanna get your order filled
Made me shiver when I put it in
Pumping just won't do ya know luckily for you

As James Hetfield said, he had to swap out the lyrics to The Four Horseman. Dave's lyrics about humping an automobile were too creepy.

It's the same thing.

It's like asking the wind to stop blowing, but if your happy gabbing away, so be it.
Obviously not a Stephen King fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.