Media Backout at United

Ladyblue said:
Thank you Tony (Iraq) Blair for awarding this " honourable " gentleman with a Knighthood.........Tossers
He must be the most despicable individual in world sport

Now im not sure but im pretty sure only the Queen can hand out this award

Can't believe they are getting away with this just because the BBC, SKY, and the rag tops are to scared of upsetting him to report it to the premier league. Even with the debt the 5k fines aren't going to make a difference, the broadcasting package should be used as the levy for all clubs to conform to the contract 1 breach lose 10% of the payment, 2nd 20% etc and a 3rd breach would result in the club involved getting jack shit from the TV companies. Once old pissstain starts costing the club a couple of million for each cockup he'll soon be wheeled out in front of the cameras

the piss can never refuses to talk before or after a champs league match,
as they lose the match fee !
the prem should bring in same rule.

blue dallas said:
the piss can never refuses to talk before or after a champs league match,
as they lose the match fee !
the prem should bring in same rule.

Didn't know that! Should def bring that rule in

rag alert! Excuse me but...

Season ticket holder (Colin Bell Stand, 1st tier, just in front of the press box, Row W, Entrance P or Y) of 30 years and upwards.

Have 'my first game' murial on he wall inbetween entrances 125 & 126 at the CoMs.

Travelled home and away since time began and seen the lowest of lows.
Just because you may disgaree with a post or an opinion doesn't make the contributor 'a rag'.
PS. Are you a spotty teenager by any chance?

Chairman Wesker said:
TGR said:
As we all know the media are the biggest bunch of hypocrites going...

Regarding Bacon Face's self imposed gagging order: The 2 main sponsors of the match were SKY and TALKsport.

I quote the BBC Sport website regarding Ferguson not appearing...

'Should any of the media organisations complain to the Premier League, the governing body would be forced to act. However, it is believed no media organisation has ever lodged an official complaint over the issue.'

Why not? Not one single offical complaint from any of them INCLUDING the BBC.

Spineless!

But you know what - I don't blame Ferguson. I actually admire him!
He has the balls to do it. He takes no crap from anyone. They are all scared shitless of him and he gets away with it time after time. Sometimes I wish we treated some of our critics a little bit harsher than we do.

You make me sick. rag alert

Why can't somebody in the media stand up to this slapped *rse tw*t and say you want media blackout you got it. Refuse to do any interviews match, reports, stories etc. It would only take Murdoch to do this with his media empire and watch the whisky sodden mard *rse tw*t start squelling.

2dwapzc.jpg

2cwtzl2.jpg

vfgjgn.jpg

RBmk2 said:
Intimidate the fourth official by yelling at him when you're losing.
Kiss your badge to the oppo fans on the half way line-in front of a ring security men.
Go down "injured" then get up,run 30 yards and grab the referee.And get away with it.
Take free kicks before the other team is ready,score-and get away with it.
Get the ball a yard over the line in your net and carry on playing like nothing's happened.No goal.
Accuse the ref of being "unfit" and try and destroy him when you're teams just lost.
Blame the grey kit.
Blame the FA for "making" you leave the FA cup.
Stop talking to the media when your son's in a tv programme.
Have the FA repeatedly in your back pocket.
No penalty!
Penalty!
Have your players berate the officials then clap them when they realise he's given you a penalty.
Comnsistantly get awarded so much injury time when you need to score the press invent a new word.
Know that you have a player who can swear at the ref as many times as he wants and know he will NEVER get sent off.
Have that same player get a pat on the back from the ref after elbowing an opponent in the face.

And finally....Just act like a graceless,carping slapped arse tosser whenever you win.
Or lose.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ladyblue said:
Thank you Tony (Iraq) Blair for awarding this " honourable " gentleman with a Knighthood.........Tossers
He must be the most despicable individual in world sport

The Queen just ratifies the award. This was just one of the countless honours given around the same time to currie favour with the populus. They wrongly assumed old baconchops was a national hero because of a last minute lucky goal in the Nou Camp.

Ladyblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

The Queen just ratifies the award. This was just one of the countless honours given around the same time to currie favour with the populus. They wrongly assumed old baconchops was a national hero because of a last minute lucky goal in the Nou Camp.

Also think he has given Labour plenty of money as well. It always helps when the honours are being dished out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.