Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Agenda (Merged)

Sigh said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
This is a watershed moment for the Agenda thread.

Costa will prove whether it exists or not.

No it doesn't. It does nothing of the sort.

It'll just give us an idea of how little spine/bottle Michael Oliver has. Now if it was going to the review board it might.

aguero93:20 said:
Sigh said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
This is a watershed moment for the Agenda thread.

Costa will prove whether it exists or not.

No it doesn't. It does nothing of the sort.

It'll just give us an idea of how little spine/bottle Michael Oliver has. Now if it was going to the review board it might.

Bugger - so we are depending on that/him - well I think that Oliver has shown the strength of his backbone many times before - especially against high-profile 'bully-boy' managers - fergiescum in particular

Stoned Rose said:
The stamps were clear red cards.

What I thought was just as 'blatant' though was the way he shoved Gerrard as he was trying to get up and then pushed his face into his when they stood up.

I've heard pundits wank themselves into an angry frenzy over 'putting his head in' hundreds of times before.

If the lad doesn't get a ban for those 3 incidents the agenda thread should be closed.
4 incidents, the pictures on the back of the rags all show him head to head with Skrtel too.

So that's a 3 match ban for Skrtel and Stevie G and a 12 match ban for Costa (and the PL title to us).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.