Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
In their haste to take the piss, taken from the sun on the BBC gossip column.

".......Manchester City are willing to pay Lionel Messi £800k a week to lure him to the Emirates........"

In their haste to take the piss, taken from the sun on the BBC gossip column.

".......Manchester City are willing to pay Lionel Messi £800k a week to lure him to the Emirates........"

Did it really say that?! Truly inept!

There's some fast correcting been done though

Did it really say that?! Truly inept!

There's some fast correcting been done though

It's true! I was reading it as it changed to Etihad before my eyes. Very Harry Potter, I even refreshed the page it see if it was a joke item that started as one thing then changed. Would have had more respect for them if it had been...

It's true! I was reading it as it changed to Etihad before my eyes. Very Harry Potter, I even refreshed the page it see if it was a joke item that started as one thing then changed. Would have had more respect for them if it had been...

Thanks for posting that mate, I've been thinking should I have gone to specsavers for the last few hours!!

typical rag on the caf said:
I will honestly stop watching football for the length of his tenure at City (if he goes there), because they will dominate the league while we fade away under dismal management.

That is a genuine quote from a rag on the caf. They live up to every single stereotype of your average glory hunting rag.

This morning's DT sports section starts with the tennis, naturally. Four pages. From Page 5 to the end - Leicester, Dippers, CFC, MANUre, Spurs, Leicester again, Dippers, EFC. Every team gets a mention including MCFC - but only in the context of Spurs 4 MCFC 1! Whole page spreads for Spurs, Leicester, Stoke, and we get a wee mention in the Guardiola story! That is not bias - it is blatantly ignoring one of the most exciting teams, and 'newsworthy' teams in the game! Wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.