Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Jackson of the guardian has already wrote off Ederson. Its a really shitty report. Even the rags are having a go at him
Which is funny. The pitch cause the ball to hold up a bit, and wasn't quite as slick as top tier European fields. So that got him caught out. Outside of that, he was confident and calm with his saves, looked confident with the ball at his feet, and made a couple to drawer saves. I thought it was a successful first showing for him.

I think that chap is a slave to the clickbait as are many others. Genuine insight will not be found under his name.
He also mentions the transfer fees we paid but conveniently doesnt mention the rags fees. Just a bit off topic are you updating the sky sports numbers as im getting really confused about which channels are which!

You have to laugh, ssn report about the game in Houston and quoting both teams wearing the bee emblem on their shirts then showing the rag one, i am pretty sure sky have the technology to show both in a split screen, tbh media bias makes chuckle but it being the bee it kind of pissed me off showing the club that has profited from disaster for 59 years..... but on a personal note it pleases me that the lull of football over the last couple of months has not held back any hate for these c@nts

Ignore,don't buy,black ball...........or take direct action,cos it's been like this for all my 58 supporting years.

The Pete the Badge outrage got nowhere. Direct action / disruption is what they don't want.

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Posted at11:18

Getty Images
The 'gift' Pep Guardiola spoke of after the game comes from the Manchester City-supporting heartland of Stockport.

Phil Foden has been at the club in some capacity since he was six and scored in last season's FA Youth Cup final against Chelsea.

He also netted for England in their European Under-17 Championship final defeat by Spain in Croatia, where he started every game.

Foden is also a fine passer of the ball and has an uncanny ability to get past opponents.

He is probably too small to be considered for Premier League duty in his favoured central midfield role at present but it is easy, looking ahead, to see him having a similar kind of impact at City as David Silva.

Another little dig to appease the rag ****s........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.