Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

This demonstrates the issue with our media.
Its known as casual racism and there are certain other prominent people who suffer the same thing, that is, a black person will recieve more negative press than a white person but many find that difficult to accept.
Put another way, if boris johnson was black would he be known as a loveable bumbling cad ir a dangerous right wing incompetent fool?
Of all the players to lift that league trophy i look forward to seeing raz do it nore than any other, also hope he keeps acting with class and dignity.
When we signed Raheem, we got an immensely talented player, but equally important we got an immensely strong character as well.

Erm probably because like here,its a forum.
No, it's not, it's a text version of Soccer Saturday. Those comments were picked out especially from among hundreds of tweets, Facebook comments and texts to be among 9 or 10 featured on the live feed by the person managing/writing it.

Haven't read the article, but Raheem can reach the level he wants to be at. I don't think his favourable comparable stats with Ronaldo at the same age will faze him. Every time I see Raheem interviewed I see a guy who comes across as mentally very tough for his age, determined and resilient. Lesser characters would wilt under the merciless abuse and the relentless media analysis of his performance. Baby-faced and youthful looking - the sort of guy who will always look younger than his years, but he has teeth of steel. He knows the fans who abuse him are probably, at least in part, a bunch of pie eating, red and round-faced, unfit, sweaty, peg-toothed, loud mouthed louts who believe they're tactical experts - albeit they work at Poundland - in charge of biscuits.
How come he always shits his pants at klanfield then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.