Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

So basically if u can afford the life of luxary because u are very well paid for being very good at your job its out of order and degradeing to people that can't! Haha

Talksport already starting the smear campaign on Gabriel Jesus. Saying he should be ashamed,
because apparently he got a taxi 600 yds from the barbers to his accommodation as it was
lathering it down.
Maybe he can get the head and shoulders gig from Hart.

So basically if u can afford the life of luxary because u are very well paid for being very good at your job its out of order and degradeing to people that can't! Haha
Yeah but if you don't have your car or you shop at Poundland then you're a cheap ****.

I live in a semi detached and are certainly not at the top of my profession.
But if it was pissing down I'd get a taxi 600 yards..

That one trick winking Portuguese show pony that used to play at the swamp gets his hair cut every day. I don't remember him getting much of a shoeing in the press for it.

That one trick winking Portuguese show pony that used to play at the swamp gets his hair cut every day. I don't remember him getting much of a shoeing in the press for it.
Yes, but that's because he was paid with historical. money earned the 'right way', not using dirty Arab money to buy things and ruin football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.