Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Do you realize that this media witch hunt on Sterling serves the purpose of preventing it from happening again - 'it' being the heresy of a player transferring from a kartel-club to City. They are trying to scare players away from transfers to us in the future. If they can also destroy Sterling in the process it is an added win, but really the purpose is larger than just Sterling.
This, all day long..

Do you realize that this media witch hunt on Sterling serves the purpose of preventing it from happening again - 'it' being the heresy of a player transferring from a kartel-club to City. They are trying to scare players away from transfers to us in the future. If they can also destroy Sterling in the process it is an added win, but really the purpose is larger than just Sterling.
This, all day long..

Ashamed lol,they are not very subtle are they
Fookin desperate more like... they know full well this transfer is a gem and are like a dog who's swallowed a wasp....fookin lol at the talkshite morons.i have mates who support a load of different clubs who have benn unanimous in rating him as a class player...
Has that great sage of radio , the Boiled Bollock pronounced upon the player yet ?

Talksport already starting the smear campaign on Gabriel Jesus. Saying he should be ashamed,
because apparently he got a taxi 600 yds from the barbers to his accommodation as it was
lathering it down.

Who does he think he is!? Putting money in the pocket of a taxi driver. The scumbag!

But he made him drive 600 yds. Imagine the depreciation on his motor.

Over the past year I've lived with my Bolton supporting housemate, well he loves football and watches every game on tele but isn't that much of a Bolton fan particularly, I've been informing him of all the shite that gets printed about City and to begin with he called me stuff like "paranoid", "blinkered" and "biased" etc.

However he's slowly turned around and is actually now in full agreement that we're hated in the media. Just by me literally showing him all the negative stuff I see. It's got to the stage now where he shows me stuff that he's found against our players.

I told him about this latest Jesus one and he laughed and said the following "Talksport and the BBC will stop at nothing to try and belittle you lot".

Now this is a guy who is completely indifferent to City, who upon watching our game vs West Ham last week said he hopes the underdogs win.

If he, someone completely neutral, believes the press hates us, then surely there's something going on!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.