Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Alderweireld for Vertonghen, that's exactly the team I thought of. I know Toby has been out for months, but that's rather proven the point about how good he's been.
Not disputing the vast majority of the team just that because he's not producing worldies 2/3 times per game his value isn't always as noticeable.

Not disputing the vast majority of the team just that because he's not producing worldies 2/3 times per game his value isn't always as noticeable.

yeah, well us City folk know how valuable Ederson is, but 2bh I'd rather we were so good that he never need to show off his reflexes :). De Gea has had an outstanding season in the traditional sense, and I'm not too fussed about that because it means he's far too busy considering Mou's negative ways and will hopefully tempt Madrid to buy him, meaning Rags get a lesser keeper and concede even more goals :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.