Media Thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mat, 14 Jul 2017.

1. PepInYourStep

PepInYourStep

You can hear him after every goal and announcing the attendance

2. Shirley

Shirley

Without doubt if given the opportunity most football fans would take the piss. I was told a tale in the 70's that before a big game up in Scotland for Rangers or Celtic (not sure which one now) when the tv went live to broadcast the game a picture of the pope was put up on the screen.
    I'm sure the perpetrator was sacked!

3. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Doing what though?

4. goatinho

goatinho

well i personally thought bt sport coverage was far better today commentator and pundit wise.
    robbie savage was literally wanking his head off us at times and having frank lampard and richard dunne on is a great choice.

5. fulabeer

fulabeer

Savage has gone from a Pep hater to a Pep lover since he met him for the first time earlier today. He is the biggest suck up on TV and will be all over us from now on. He did the same with Mancini.

6. bumbleblue

bumbleblue

He had played with Mancini at Leicester I think.

7. fulabeer

fulabeer

That's what i mean. He was all over us when Mancini was here, then started to knife us in the back when we sacked Mancini etc.
    Now he thinks he's friends with Pep, he'll be all nice again.

8. CelesteItis

CelesteItis

Retired from retirement
    Dunno about the broadcasting up there, but down here I was reeling at that fucking announcer at the Etihad, all over the commentators, is there a way of shutting him the fuck up? almost silences the crowd with his "is Seeeeryoh Aguerrruooo" four times.

9. MaineRoadBlue

MaineRoadBlue

Anyone who watched the Eir Sport stream last evening would confirm that the commentators would have had you believe City were almost lucky.

Both the panel in the studio, 3 x nobody's, and the 2 man commentary team, another nobody and Kieth Andrews, (who I think appeared for Blackburn years ago) were all clearly Irish United fans.

Later on Talk Sport Cundy and Goldstein couldn't understand why no City fans could be bothered phoning in, saying we'd become blasè.

Last edited: 14 Feb 2018
  10. kiam06

kiam06

You can tell City won as Talksport Twitter has some bizarre tweets one was 'how United will line up with Alderweild & Perisic' and the other was some Paul Scholes love in.

There's no agenda though.