Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mclaren said Pogba was a young player who still had a lot to learn. FFS he is 25 next month. He is a million miles away from world class. David Silva has 125 caps for Spain, one World Cup, two Euros, two Premier Leagues, two League Cups, one FA Cup and a Spanish Cup. That's world class.

El Mago now has 3 prem titles ;)

Mclaren said Pogba was a young player who still had a lot to learn. FFS he is 25 next month. He is a million miles away from world class. David Silva has 125 caps for Spain, one World Cup, two Euros, two Premier Leagues, two League Cups, one FA Cup and a Spanish Cup. That's world class.
Ffs I thought we'd be paying him a bit better than that.

That article was sadly shown up to be flawed when they named Rughead second. I kid you not.
The maths is basic, but it's not flawed jokes aside.

I got bored so I did the maths again with a little bit of basic scaling within the points system (I like maths I'm weird I know). It should paint a more accurate picture, given the stats THEY'VE provided (also there may be a few rounding errors but nothing major).

Sterling 37.43
Aguero 32.724
Niasse 28.406
Rooney 28.4
Kane 27.554
Vardy 25.187
Salah 18.764
Austin 15.861
Murray 15.001
Okazaki 14.425
Firmino 13.575
Milivojevic 12.315
Hazard 10.575
Hernandez 8.884
Silva 6.5
Martial 5.991
Lukaku 5.046
Sanchez 4.615
Mahrez 4.615
Alonso 4.615
Wood 4.615
Morata 2.059
Mane 0.941
Jesus 0.593
Joselu -4.444
Richarlison -5.556
Lacazette -6.667
Benteke -10

Sterling's even better than the article made out!

According to the Sunday Star, Chelsea would be willing to sell Hazard to City if we give them Sergio in exchange. These journos must have graduated from herointo something even more hallucinogenic.. And of course MuEN have regurgitated it - there must be an important game coming up for us!!

BBC wankers in full flow on Breakfast City fans caused a riot and Sergio punched a fan. Know no bounds those idiots. Football news written by Simon Stone and Duncan Castles no doubt.

Not posting the link but Jamie Jackson's version of events last night is straight from rag cafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.