Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just season Jamie Jackson's player ratings for the season.

Ederson - 9
Walker - 7
Otamendi - 8
Stones - 7
Kompany - 7
Delph - 7
Zinchenko - 7
Danilo -6
Gundogan - 7
Fernandinho - 8
Silva - 9
KDB - 10
Sterling - 9
Bernardo - 6
Sané - 8
Jesus - 6
Aguero - 9

Total - 130/170

Average 7.6/10

Can you believe this man actually gets paid to watch us every week?

Walker and Stones on the same level? Zinchenko and Delph on the same level? Jesus and Bernardo 6?!

A team on the edge of becoming the first to break 100 points, breaking dozens of records, forcing questions about being the best league side ever, and averaging... 7.6/10.

Ederson - 9, Walker - 8, Otamendi - 8, Stones - 7, Kompany - 8, Delph - 8, Zinchenko - 7, Danilo - 7, Gundogan - 8, Fernandinho - 9, Silva - 10, KDB - 10, Sterling - 9, Bernardo - 7, Sané - 8, Jesus - 7, Aguero - 9.

Would be a bit more like it. Average 8.2

Last edited:
Just season Jamie Jackson's player ratings for the season.

Ederson - 9
Walker - 7
Otamendi - 8
Stones - 7
Kompany - 7
Delph - 7
Zinchenko - 7
Danilo -6
Gundogan - 7
Fernandinho - 8
Silva - 9
KDB - 10
Sterling - 9
Bernardo - 6
Sané - 8
Jesus - 6
Aguero - 9
Silva deserves a 10 and giving Bernardo and Gabby a 6 is a joke.

Wow Danny Mills - you are a dick

He was asked which City players would get in the following teams

Rags 1999 - Only Kompany and Aguero
Arse 2004 Invincibles - Only Walker, Eddie and Sterling
Chelsea 2005 - Only Walker D Silva and Sane

So apparently KDB is not good enough for any of them????

DMIAFC (but we knew that already)

His selections were a bit ridiculous. The problem with trying to fit our players into those teams though is teams have to be about a successful blend and just because one player might be better than another, doesn't make them a better fit in another team; especially when you go across the ages.

Despite their shot stopping credentials, none of the other keepers are to my recollection sufficiently good ball players to get into this City side. Of course they didn't do the who would get into this City side bit. Taking a very quick stab at that: Henry would displace Raz; Ashley Cole would get in ahead of Delph; I hate to say it but John Terry would grab a spot alongside Vinnie and Keane or Paddy would probably edge out Dinho. So that's four players I think you could sensibly change and be an even better Pep team. Most importantly though, for me, a Pep team beats all the others.

Paul Merson predicted a Spurs 3-1 win. Hahahaha.......Stick that up your Arse Mr. Merson!
Not a sure he could fit anything else in with all of those sticks. And how’d he do it, anyway, what with all of his fingers also occupied.

His selections were a bit ridiculous. The problem with trying to fit our players into those teams though is teams have to be about a successful blend and just because one player might be better than another, doesn't make them a better fit in another team; especially when you go across the ages.

Despite their shot stopping credentials, none of the other keepers are to my recollection sufficiently good ball players to get into this City side. Of course they didn't do the who would get into this City side bit. Taking a very quick stab at that: Henry would displace Raz; Ashley Cole would get in ahead of Delph; I hate to say it but John Terry would grab a spot alongside Vinnie and Keane or Paddy would probably edge out Dinho. So that's four players I think you could sensibly change and be an even better Pep team. Most importantly though, for me, a Pep team beats all the others.

Fair comment Blue - but the thing that made me really laugh was that he said it was a close call between Vinny and Ronny Johnsen but Vinny just edges it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.