Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This so called media expert shite is just that, shite and a myth. What makes these journalists any more of an expert than your average fan? It is just one persons opinion at the end of the day. Alyson Rudd? Really? I have forgotten more about football than she will ever know. The ex professional footballer has an insight into the professional game the average fan doesn't, but most are as thick as shit and their skill with a football doesn't make them any more intelligent or insightful.

You are quite right, Paulchapo. I worked with a guy who had had Football League experience with Villa & Walsall, and his views on the game were, frankly, barmy.

You are quite right, Paulchapo. I worked with a guy who had had Football League experience with Villa & Walsall, and his views on the game were, frankly, barmy.

It gives us something to discuss and get irate about at times I suppose. There are some good articles out there on occasion but on the whole it is biased claptrap. As for ex professional so called experts.....I give you Savage and Collymore..

Thanks, enjoyed that and I agree with your old man, city this season deliver something new every game and I’m left thinking about the spectacle I’ve just witnessed. It was the same vs spurs on sat. I went with a couple of spurs fans and they couldn’t believe how good we were and said they’d never been outplayed like that all season..... I also agree with your dads comments about silva...the travesty is it hasn’t been recognised by the media or PL at all....criminal

I'm on record as describing Giggs as a poor man's Sane. That may be a bit harsh and Sane still has it all to prove; whereas Giggs does undeniably have a long and glorious playing career behind him. Sane though is though, to my mind, a more naturally gifted player, a better athlete and more intelligent. Sane has to demonstrate he has the commitment, drive and mental strength to make the most of those gifts; if he does, the better comparison will be Ronaldo rather than Giggs.
Sane is more like a young George Best than Giggs. Very similar on the ball with the ability to go either side of defenders at pace which is a very rare skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.