Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hardly a full time position. He could quite easily combine it with extraneous business interests. It's incredibly well-paid these days, for what is, essentially, talking about football. Can't think of many better ways to earn a (huge) living.

The money is good, no doubt, and much as he'd do a great job, I somehow can't see it. Our Vinny is big in Belgium as they say! There's even talk of a political career. He's a charismatic guy, a Flemish and French speaker, mixed race from a poor background, the Captain of the National team, there's a lot of love for him there. Somehow I can't see him even as a part time talking head, I'd happily be wrong. but I suspect he has bigger plans.

Talkshite in their headlines said that City "could" be in trouble with the FA following a pitch invasion at the Etihad

that's us relegated then and the true champions united place on top of the league in there rightful place having broke all the records for parking the bus and doing the best dabs and flossing in games even sane will have to hand over the young player of the season award to rashford and manchester city will have to driver the coach thru liverpool for the next 10 home games in punishment the city fans coarse yesterday in stopping skysports doing there full time report on the pitch

Somehow I can't see him even as a part time talking head

His head is definitely full time sized. I can see him being wheeled out for World Cups or something and as much as I'd love to seem him join the bald head and matching shirts pundit brigade on MoTD it would be an absolute waste of his mind and his character.

Talkshite in their headlines said that City "could" be in trouble with the FA following a pitch invasion at the Etihad

Lead headline in the i this morning as well, although not on the Independent website.

Jackass (Guardian) has a piece that the FA are investigating, which they can hardly avoid, noting that there was a flare as well which could be another charge. I saw a smoke canister, and poor JJ may not know the difference between a fiery thing and a smoky thing. He's probably just copied it from elsewhere, but was there anything beyoind the one smoke canister?

I don't think we'll see any of today's top footballers becoming pundits
They're earning so much money they really don't need the gig. It's only the ones with huge ego's, such as Ferdinand who are trying hard to keep themselves relevant
So called experts such as Murphy and Shearer earn more now through punditry than they did when they were playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.