Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Wilson in today's Guardian

When Everton themselves went down to 10 men a couple of minutes before the end of normal time there was a vehement protest from Morgan Schneiderlin that Sergio Agüero had also given the impression he had been kicked when in fact he had not

For some reason he didn't mention that this was complete fantasy from Schneiderlin.

he does go onto say that there was contact. I think in the context of the whole piece, it's reasonable.

he also wrote:
"Agüero’s overreaction, if that is what it was, seemed less reprehensible. Schneiderlin did catch him on the follow-through, and though it did not appear the most heinous act or obvious of fouls, modern professionals know they have to draw the referee’s attention to contact if they expect to win a free-kick."

he does go onto say that there was contact. I think in the context of the whole piece, it's reasonable.

No it's not. It's creating a false equivolence.

He's saying Aguero had a minute amount of contact and him going down was just like the kid clutching his face after getting bumped in the chest, "I guess we're all as bad as each other" etc.

Complete and utter bollocks, and very Trumpian.

No it's not. It's creating a false equivolence.

He's saying Aguero had a minute amount of contact and him going down was just like the kid clutching his face after getting bumped in the chest, "I guess we're all as bad as each other" etc.

Complete and utter bollocks, and very Trumpian.
Pugh,Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub?

Talkshite pushing Sergio's a diver BS top.
Suits the narrative.

I'm sure they'll say the same for every Rag/Dipper/Chav that dives.......... I'm not holding my breath.

On another note, you'll all be pleased to know, the Rag's are the most tweeted team hashtag according to Sly Sports.

he also wrote:
"Agüero’s overreaction, if that is what it was, seemed less reprehensible. Schneiderlin did catch him on the follow-through, and though it did not appear the most heinous act or obvious of fouls, modern professionals know they have to draw the referee’s attention to contact if they expect to win a free-kick."

Yep. Nothing wrong with that.

Can't believe how many on here accept the opinion of some rag hack who has probably never played football at any level and was probably half pissed from snorting on the City hospitality.
Use your own eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.