Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be the fact that it was a masterclass of football by City, with no fuss or controversy involved that resulted in such sparse media coverage?
Incidentally, more power to BT/ESPN. I am sure that in the coming years that they will have much to celebrate by being on side with the team of the present, and not the ghosts of Christmas past....

BBC sportspage today....

We have made a huge effort to buy players to make that step forward in Europe, like all the big teams have done," said Guardiola, who has reached the semi-finals in seven of his eight Champions League campaigns as a manager but has not made the final since 2011.

AND WHO WAS THAT AGAINST AS YOU'VE MENTIONED THE MONEY ?.....(AGAIN).

Stan collymore trying to act like anyone gives a shit about his opinion. Haha. He should grow the fuck up. Mabye all the abuse he gets has pushed him over the edge

Last edited:
Could it be the fact that it was a masterclass of football by City, with no fuss or controversy involved that resulted in such sparse media coverage?
Incidentally, more power to BT/ESPN. I am sure that in the coming years that they will have much to celebrate by being on side with the team of the present, and not the ghosts of Christmas past....
I have wondered this recently abbot BT coverage of us. They are much improved and think they have worked out which way the wind is blowing before any of the others

Stan collymore trying to act like anyone gives a shit about his opinion. Haha. He should grow the fuck up. Mabye all the abuse he gets has pushed him over the edge

Collymore is the perfect example of a social media Troll.

If he was a member on here he would get banned for it.

Irrelevant and best ignored.

I have wondered this recently abbot BT coverage of us. They are much improved and think they have worked out which way the wind is blowing before any of the others

I think they took notice of all the criticism of their biased, childish coverage of us, not to mention the high volume kf Blues who cancelled their subscriptions. It is refreshing to see the huge improvements.

Good old BBC bias yet again. Had to mention the money. Took a lot of clicks to find the report. Spuds and dippers on the front of both main page and sport. F... em we were brilliant. Felt sorry for the cloggies. Said it best on BT (thanks for excellent coms) 'like a rabbit in the headlights'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.