Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't know, I don't give them the time of day
And the original post of mine you quoted was ironic

You really need to sort out the irony font mate

Not sure I quoted a post of yours mate? I was replying to MarsLlama originally.

Right so, Man City are playing brilliant football and the naysayers can't find, (but by Christ they're fumbling, pissed off and staying resolutely quiet about our superb football) a reason to slag us off anymore is testament the media don't have a tantamount dislike of us. Jog on.

Kind of did a little bit earlier; debating the best U21 in the world. I can think of a certain Brazilian striker and a German winger that deserve to be in there over a certain someone.

This sort of shite would only bother you if you actually listened to that joke of a radio station. The poll reflects their captured audience. Do you honestly think that with the majority of their listeners being Southern white van drivers that they would stick both Sane and Jesus on that poll !!

They had something similar on 606 last night. Who is better Lukaku or Kane was the question! Until a city fan rang in and said what about aguero. And a Chelsea fan rang in and said what about morata. Then they ended up changing it from the original question to who is the better of the four strikers. The media are very blinkered recently, yes they acknowledge the fact that we're playing really good lately but by God you have to really draw the praise out of them.

They had something similar on 606 last night. Who is better Lukaku or Kane was the question! Until a city fan rang in and said what about aguero. And a Chelsea fan rang in and said what about morata. Then they ended up changing it from the original question to who is the better of the four strikers. The media are very blinkered recently, yes they acknowledge the fact that we're playing really good lately but by God you have to really draw the praise out of them.

Has this been achieved anywhere at anytime since the season started? I'm not counting the shite that Shearer shouts even if it is 'praise'! Any genuine praise out there? I've noticed that the number of negative articles has reduced but they have been replaced by a noticeable lack of any articles. It might be me, but I detect an 'avoidance strategy' on the part of the RDAHMeedya over the last few weeks. We are playing the kind of football that other non-aligned footy fans would want to see and it's being shoved off the pages and airwaves!

Match of the Day
2017/18: 23/09/2017

Gary Lineker presents Premier League highlights, including Southampton v Manchester United, West Ham v Tottenham, Leicester v Liverpool and Stoke v Chelsea.

Gary Lineker presents Premier League highlights, including Manchester United's trip to Southampton and West Ham's home clash with Tottenham. Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool head to Leicester, and Stoke host last season's title winners Chelsea.

Had to do a quick double take on iPlayer to see if this featured us thumping Crystal Palace, it does, we're the first on, yet not only do we not get first billing we get no billing at all.

Has this been achieved anywhere at anytime since the season started? I'm not counting the shite that Shearer shouts even if it is 'praise'! Any genuine praise out there? I've noticed that the number of negative articles has reduced but they have been replaced by a noticeable lack of any articles. It might be me, but I detect an 'avoidance strategy' on the part of the RDAHMeedya over the last few weeks. We are playing the kind of football that other non-aligned footy fans would want to see and it's being shoved off the pages and airwaves!

The entire football media is waxing lyrical about City at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.