Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from the MUEN.

Two amazing Manchester United stats that have made them title contenders
Man Utd have surged to the top of the Premier League - where they are level with Man City.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...news/man-utd-fixtures-premier-league-13751489

What a bellend David Dubas-Fisher is. lol

Number 9 is free, as is 11.

Just not sure what that title should be....how about utter utter scum champions 2017/2018

Granada reports covering the Kenny Dalglish Stand,fair enough great player.Now out of all the many goals he scored in a wonderful career,who do you think they showed him scoring against?..............................
To be fair he probably scored more against us than any other team.

Do you not recall the joint title celebrations of 2012? For shame...
I recall Sky, MOTD etc wetting their knickers about Utd "going joint top" on December 26th 2010 - and being told by celebrating rags all around me in the pub "to just look at the table" that proved our challenge for the title. "was fucked now".
I tried explaining that if the season ended with the table as it was that day, that we would be champions on goal difference. Naturally, being the thick fucks they are, they weren't having any of it.
It took another week + five months, 13 days, 93 minutes and 20 seconds before the blunt force of the maths eventually pierced their sense of entitlement.

Yet, here we are, less than half a decade after such a bitter lesson for them - and they are, once more, evidently ignoring the hard truth and lapping up the very same Kool-Aid from the very same sources. They really are thick fucks.

Just flicking through SkySports and see Klopp is sat in a sky studio analysing every refereeing decision he’s opposed this season with Jamie Carragher.

Imagine if Pep got to do that last season and analyse every bent decision that was given against us. It’d be a five hour f*****g programme!

Sky wouldn’t give Pep the opportunity to tear the referees a new one anyway, just weird that they’re allowing klopp to do so.

Just sent the beeb a little message through their feedback section.

Big news today, the premier league have issued the new manager of the month award.

Now I know Jose hasn't won it or you would have had 17 articles on your main page about it.

I see that Pep won it this month and so far you have decided not to bother reporting it, very strange for the impartial news agency that you claim to be.

It isn't even subtle anymore.

Good day to you.

Subtle ?
Thinly veiled ?
For instance the picture on their front page today was a composite of Lumpkaku and Coutinho. The lump was in the foreground looking all smug, and Courtinho was lurking in the background looking shifty. Also, there were some pretty unflattering picture of Kliperty doing the full Phil Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.