Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest idiots about, found his spiritual home writing for the Star
His comments about scraping up the leagues with no style are absurd. Keegan's championship winners scored 113 goals just one short of the highest ever total in English football thanks to Pearce's penalty miss! City have never been boring apart from a brief period under Pearce as manager. We have always attacked even when we were shit!

His comments about scraping up the leagues with no style are absurd. Keegan's championship winners scored 113 goals just one short of the highest ever total in English football thanks to Pearce's penalty miss! City have never been boring apart from a brief period under Pearce as manager. We have always attacked even when we were shit!

That is going to be broken this season

The article in the Independent is good, but why oh why do we have to have a bit about the rags in it ???

It seems it is mandatory for ANY media piece to get them name checked no matter what the subject mr. tyler.

Completely agree with you.

Brilliant little article on Blue Watch.

Compare the press and headlines about City V Napoli in the English and Italian press. Let me give you a clue

Manchester City vs. Napoli doesn’t have even have a small box of coverage on today’s back pages of the Daily Telegraph, Guardian, Times, Mirror, Express, Daily Star or The Sun. The only Champions League coverage in the English newspapers is reserved for Harry Kane ahead of Tottenham’s trip to Real Madrid tonight…

CAM_prima_pagina_m.jpg

Naples-based Il Mattino, meanwhile, says “The most beautiful football in Europe will light up Manchester tonight”.

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/10/1...rate-beautiful-manchester-city-vs-napoli-tie/

I am in Spain. Yesterday 2 sports newspapers had glowing reports about us. AND no mention of the rags.
I would say we are covered here much more extensively than other British teams, and are considered " the threat"

If anyone listens to the football ramble podcast they were glowing about city and pep and called out Jose's united :)

They are also totally irrelevant because that was then and of course we were happy to get out of the old second division any old how. Now our aspirations are higher and anyone who prefers PEGs brand of football are totally delusional. Collymore is a clown.

Ok, not at the game as in a late meeting, I know, I know! Watching us demolish top of Serie A unbeaten. Napoli, flip to Guardian football page at HT - explain any non believing media bias monkeys....

2rdyrg2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.