Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i admit that man city are getting richer and richer (legitimately) and thats great. we need an English team competing or 5!!

I am off for a few days as I have clearly wound some people up. ta for the info - you are right - i was wrong.

apologies all.
I wouldn't take it too personal there have been plenty of trolls(rags mostly) in the past but you seem genuine to me. It does kind of prove the point the role media plays in this, that's where you formed those beliefs right? Maybe you took a lot of misdirected anger that should be aimed at them for the misinformation that gets pushed under the neutrals faces.

Last edited:
What's the point though because by your above summation suggests that it's a circle of showing the rags otherwise they won't be able to show the rags?
I wasn't trying to suggest it made sense and I don't believe in it myself, just putting a possible argument out there. I suppose It's no different to 10/12 of the PL teams wanting to stay in the PL, just so they can stay in the PL, or trying to get into the Europa League, then trying desperately to get out of it!

I wasn't trying to suggest it made sense and I don't believe in it myself, just putting a possible argument out there. I suppose It's no different to 10/12 of the PL teams wanting to stay in the PL, just so they can stay in the PL, or trying to get into the Europa League, then trying desperately to get out of it!
True, the finishing 5/6th and then not trying in the Europa league is just nuts

What that our owner is doing dodgy sponsorship deals to get around FFP? Or that we're no different to PSG (unless he meant the Arab owners)?

I think he had other opinions also but your choosing to ignore them and also my post where I said I dont agree with everything he said. But I think you know this.

Lots of people say inaccurate stuff on this forum or spout stuff from the media. Still interesting to hear an opposing fans view.

I think he had other opinions also but your choosing to ignore them and also my post where I said I dont agree with everything he said. But I think you know this.

Lots of people say inaccurate stuff on this forum or spout stuff from the media. Still interesting to hear an opposing fans view.

Make your mind up. It's either his view or that of the media ;-)

Bloke on the radio this morning (Phil McNulty), said it was a routine victory for the Rag's last night.

So I presume this means they camped in their own half for the first 45 minutes, hand a bit of a go just after half time, benefited from a dodgy refereeing decision or defensive error to go 1-0 up with a latest wonder kid wonder goal then reverted to type and parked the bus?

I have no idea what went on in their game, but I bet I'm not far wrong.

Bloke on the radio this morning (Phil McNulty), said it was a routine victory for the Rag's last night.

So I presume this means they camped in their own half for the first 45 minutes, hand a bit of a go just after half time, benefited from a dodgy refereeing decision or defensive error to go 1-0 up with a latest wonder kid wonder goal then reverted to type and parked the bus?

It was a routine win. Once again they needed help. Routine.

Rashford hoofed a free kick into the penalty area and fluffed it
Benfica's 18 year old keeper was positioned in totally the wrong place (too far out) he back tracked, caught the ball but took it over the line
It was the flukiest goal you're ever likely to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.