Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
]]

he is doing brilliantly in regards to improving players - and its also good for england as for me as Sterling and Stones have come on leaps and bounds. His defensive purchases where wise though, but when we factor in stones improvement , mendys injury so delph is filling in , he has a point but i couldnt say it has nothing to do with his purchases, but much les sto do with them than his management with the players he already had.

Tbh any decent players English clubs have are pretty much nullified, by the coaching at international level.

Thing is we are hurting them. We are hurting their pockets. We are hurting their pride, don't forget these people are plastics, they only back winners, they have gone out on a right limb, they have found a club with zero connection to them and latched on to purely because they were winning things. The poor buggers Will have kitted out their kids with rag shit only to now see that its gone, over, finished,and worse of all its us that are now top dog. Lol. It's brilliant.
The media know all this and boy have we cost them some clicks. There is not a chance some far flung rag will bring up the league table on line whilst we are above them,not a chance. That's just one page on one subject. Can you imagine how many others follow suit on other football related headlines . There isn't a media bias, it's a full blown agenda, They want their clicks back and they will literly print or spout anything to achieve that. As will the F.A.

I just saw this quote in the Guardian’s ‘Premier League: 10 things to look out for this weekend’ feature.

As they continue to bury opponents under an avalanche of goals, City are without doubt the team everyone wants to watch at the moment, which makes it odd that we are so infrequently getting the chance to do so. This will be the fourth time in five league games that they have kicked off at 3pm on a Saturday, when matches cannot be broadcast live in the UK. They are one of only four teams yet to play a league fixture on a Sunday. City’s first four league games, before they really started purring, were all televised, but only one of their next seven has been or will be. This is, to be clear, an observation rather than a complaint, and they are certainly keeping Match of the Day interesting.

I now live in the states, where I can thankfully watch nearly every match City plays on TV, including most friendlies. Of course it was at times difficult to find our matches when I was in god’s own city (and especially when I lived in Spain) but I thought that was improving as of late and hadn’t realised this sort of “blackout” was happening for us this season.

For those lucky/poor bastards (depending on your perspective) still living in the UK, is this actually happening? And, if so, what do you make of it?

Is there an agenda to keep our swashbuckling play away from the hungry eyes of the neutral?

Are United being shown in the same way or do they have more broadcast time?

Is this just a normal “blip” in scheduling that will correct itself as the season goes on?

Interested to hear everyone’s thoughts.

Watford, Palace, Stoke and Burnley don’t jump out as standout fixtures so think that’s all it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.