Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you have been around this thread long enough to know slights are seen everywhere and even the most minisule of statements.

We have people suggesting our lack of tv exposure is due to bias and yet on the november/december tv fixtures people are moaning that moving our matches for tv is bias also.

bang on.

I watch a lot of extended highlights with a decent vpn (not all vpn's are created equally though)

Match of the day highlights are not good enough imo.

Palace fans allways bang on about - 'why are we last on MOTD every week'!!! lol -

man city fans are not a special case. We all have fans that 'want' to take every negative and play the victim card.

Tend to agree with you on this one FS, we are becoming cynical about any article irrespective of its original intention.

Certainly doing a feature on any world class player is usually done with care and with a return on the cost in mind. I can understand throwaway lines or headlines being loaded towards commercial bias but surely not full articles ?

I feel sorry for KDB if we cast doubt into the reasons for what should be a compliment to his standing in world football.

For some reason Silver Fox I think some fans are struggling to adapt to us and becoming one of the bigger clubs as still want to see us as some kind of anti-establishment, rebel club which everybody is against rallying against the status quo. It was one of the attractions and qualities of being a blue in the 80s/90s supporting City rather than following the sheep to Old trafford.

Hence we have the media bias, FA charges, BT, Sky, FIFA, referees, Fa cup draws, Champ lge draws, tv fixtures all designed to prevent us being successful. Even over the last couple of weeks when the plaudits have rained down on us (and rightly so) people are still trying to find fault.

bang on.

I watch a lot of extended highlights with a decent vpn (not all vpn's are created equally though)

Match of the day highlights are not good enough imo.

Palace fans allways bang on about - 'why are we last on MOTD every week'!!! lol -

man city fans are not a special case. We all have fans that 'want' to take every negative and play the victim card.

I don't recall Palace ever being in a position to challenge the old established top 4, so its a completely different scenario.

Are you naive enough to think the likes of Manure, Dippers, Arse and the Chavs don't have friends/supporters in the media who wouldn't want to derail City's rise to the top of English football?

I don't recall Palace ever being in a position to challenge the old established top 4, so its a completely different scenario.

Are you naive enough to think the likes of Manure, Dippers, Arse and the Chavs don't have friends/supporters in the media who wouldn't want to derail City's rise to the top of English football?

i dont understand the relevance with that reply to me. maybe read my post again.

1s41mq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.