Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Wio and the Ginger Pig are taking the piss out of City for the lack of atmosphere and empty seats, whilst working for BT on our CL leagues, it's not conscious intent?

Read BBC last night about the West Ham game and the empty seats lack of atmosphere. We are not unique in that respect.

So when Wio and the Ginger Pig are taking the piss out of City for the lack of atmosphere and empty seats, whilst working for BT on our CL leagues, it's not conscious intent?

Scholes is so boring in his mannerisms i just switch of mentally. So i cannot really comment. You may be right. I think Rio is just not self aware enough to be honest. But the networks employ these people , and they are self aware enough. So your point is valid. However I see it as keeping pundits due to money/viewer ratings over a media conspiracy against City.. what ever the opinions made.

Scholes is so boring in his mannerisms i just switch of mentally. So i cannot really comment. You may be right. I think Rio is just not self aware enough to be honest. But the networks employ these people , and they are self aware enough. So your point is valid. However I see it as keeping pundits due to money/viewer ratings over a media conspiracy against City.. what ever the opinions made.

If you were to imagine all Palace games covered by ex Brighton pundits, you might get a feel for the degree of annoyance it causes. Personally, I don't go with the conspiracy thing, but it is infuriating.

If you were to imagine all Palace games covered by ex Brighton pundits, you might get a feel for the degree of annoyance it causes. Personally, I don't go with the conspiracy thing, but it is infuriating.

Maybe. I am an England fan so the BS bigging up and knocking down by the media infuriates me. But it gets clicks, ratings and money..

Not really - he is surely putting on who is employed. Ex man U players get a lot of jobs in the media because they were the best english players and are at an age. These players in my opinion are not clever enough or self aware enough to understand that they are subconsciously unbalanced in there opinions, therefor not necessarily doing it with intent in a conscious way.

Exactly. There is no doubt clowns like Rio who arguably have a prejudice against us defined bu their own experience e.g a rival and hated by our fanbase and I do feel that frustration myself but there also individuals like Keane etc who just speak from the hip and can be equally critical of United.

The irony of course is everyone loves Trevor Sinclair on this forum but he is equally biased being an ex player and boyhood blue in our favour but everyone is fine with that.

Exactly. There is no doubt clowns like Rio who arguably have a prejudice against us defined bu their own experience e.g a rival and hated by our fanbase and I do feel that frustration myself but there also individuals like Keane etc who just speak from the hip and can be equally critical of United.

The irony of course is everyone loves Trevor Sinclair on this forum but he is equally biased being an ex player and boyhood blue in our favour but everyone is fine with that.
And the number of times he's been critical of the rags must be in the .er.. ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.