Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
City game on talksport 2 this afternoon- expert summariser, that well known City admirer, one Perry Groves...

Exactly. There is no doubt clowns like Rio who arguably have a prejudice against us defined bu their own experience e.g a rival and hated by our fanbase and I do feel that frustration myself but there also individuals like Keane etc who just speak from the hip and can be equally critical of United.

The irony of course is everyone loves Trevor Sinclair on this forum but he is equally biased being an ex player and boyhood blue in our favour but everyone is fine with that.

I'm still waiting for our Trev to mention empty seats and no atmosphere at the swamp not to mention the obscene amounts of money spent.

The irony of course is everyone loves Trevor Sinclair on this forum but he is equally biased being an ex player and boyhood blue in our favour but everyone is fine with that.

Yes we do, why ?

Because it is such a fucking rarity to hear it for a change.

Or are you saying Trev is so good he equals out all the other shit biased punditry all by himself lol

I'm still waiting for our Trev to mention empty seats and no atmosphere at the swamp not to mention the obscene amounts of money spent.

No disrespect to city , who have great fans and a growing fan base, and this isnt a tit for tat battle( I don't want our stupid argument to continue) - I have never been so I cannot comment. I think I will however certainly go - and will try and get a CL game in soon as well as an away Palace game.

But our crappy and small seater stadium is flipping immense for non stop buzz. I do not go selhurst that much these days - but I have to a few times a year to get the adrenaline rush from the atmosphere. Its a great experience.

ON the west ham comment from someone. I think they really hurt themselves by going to the olympic stadium - there atmosphere is non existent - this is due to the infrastructure and deluded feelings that just leasing the stadium would make them a 'better team'.

I went to the old arsenal stadium on many occasions - it was dreadful atmosphere there. Just beyond dire. Chelsea isnt great either on a normal game (the game just finished however sounded loud with the come back on the box) - It's too corporate and not worth the price of a prawn sandwich.

No disrespect to city , who have great fans and a growing fan base, and this isnt a tit for tat battle( I don't want our stupid argument to continue) - I have never been so I cannot comment. I think I will however certainly go - and will try and get a CL game in soon as well as an away Palace game.

But our crappy and small seater stadium is flipping immense for non stop buzz. I do not go selhurst that much these days - but I have to a few times a year to get the adrenaline rush from the atmosphere. Its a great experience.

ON the west ham comment from someone. I think they really hurt themselves by going to the olympic stadium - there atmosphere is non existent - this is due to the infrastructure and deluded feelings that just leasing the stadium would make them a 'better team'.

I went to the old arsenal stadium on many occasions - it was dreadful atmosphere there. Just beyond dire. Chelsea isnt great either on a normal game (the game just finished however sounded loud with the come back on the box) - It's too corporate and not worth the price of a prawn sandwich.
Calling @BlueHammer85 .

Can we move this thread away from conversations with a lonely Palace fan. There have been plenty of rag tinted stories around in recent days that haven't made it into this thread as a result of the distraction.
The number of articles mentioning Rashford in Jesus' golden boy recognition articles for one thing.
I'm having to watch and enjoy city for the incredible football we are playing without the perception of media bias to bring my mood back down.
It doesn't feel right.
CTID

Very true and each clubs forum is the same. I work with Bournemouth and West ham fans and they moan about bias for the big clubs, the same as we moan about bias against us. Its due to viewing football through the prism of your own club.

I do agree there are people in the media who do not like us and that is reflected in their writing but its far from a bias in my opinion.

Frankie baby, that last sentence should be your last on the matter, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.